Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Maburaho Season 2... Will it happen? - Minitokyo

Maburaho Season 2... Will it happen?

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Rumors... I think that's hits the spot. Maburaho 2nd season won't come out until there's been an official statement, but none so far yet.

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

hmmm... the new character do you mean his childhood friend?

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

imo 2nd season wont come, so stick to the manga <_<

Hmm? So is there alot of difference in the plot between the manga and the anime?

Yes, I believe there is a difference in the plot between the manga and anime. The Manga only started mid 2003. Maburaho started off as a novel in 2000 (believe it or not) then was only made into Manga. Couple of differences than the anime:

1) Yuna in the manga is EXACTLY like Yuna of episode 24. Very Jealous and willing to explode at the slightest issue.
2) Kuriko is shown as more of a secret power behind the school than a sex object. She also doesn't seem to have an older sister like in the Anime.
3) Rin's outfit is less obvious as it is in the anime.
4) Rin seems to be the center of a big following. Of Yuri girls.
5) Rin is the Heir to the Kamshiro Clan.

Funny thing, ADV-Manga.com doesn't even SUGGEST this book exists.

Not too bad, I wonder how the Manga finished in Japan.

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

It would be nice to even get an OVA... but I doubt we'll get even that.

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

Nismosis

One Of The Last Nice Guys

Quote by RSAgent007Funny thing, ADV-Manga.com doesn't even SUGGEST this book exists.

Actually, the manga has started to be released. I currently have Vol.1 and am awaiting the next issue. :)

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

doubt a second season will come up. Most animes don't. who knoes. I'll take up reading the manga.

well i liked the anime and i do hope they make more cause i just adore Rin!

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

:) I wish they would come up with a second series..... ;)
hehehe Yuna's hot....

Yeah I wish they would continue it with another season but with the way it ended I don't know what they next season's going to be about.

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

i've never seen the manga around b4! i loveee rin! she's so cute!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

there seems to be rumors but not confermation its seem tot be that way with many anime >.<

X10a-Fr33dom

X10a-Fr33dom

ZGMF-X10a Freedom

I don't think there will be a second season. With a lot of Kazuki around I don't think the story line will be that interesting unlike before. Don't get me wrong. The Girls are hot and sexy. Specially Yuna. I'd like to beleive there's a second but doubt it. The only thing we can do is wait for the actual official announcement ... if there's any. Sorry to burst your buble.

G eneration U nsubdued N uclear
D rive A ssault M odule

so will there be a second season or will it just be in manga if so where can i buy it.

manga and the anime is different ?

The anime is incomplete and the manga is largest.
Personally, I doubt it airs a second season

I would really love a second season and a good ending, but if you want a better story and ending and meeting with the new girl we should all read the manga, I heard that that was better( what I am absolutely going to read!) i think it is shamefull to end a serie in this way, or maybe they are waiting for a new light novel ? anyway if they are not going to make a second season I would be satisfied with the first one and remember this serie as one of the best love comedy ever ( except the ending). well lets hope teh writer of the light novel is going to get some inspiration for a further story and help all us fans of MAburaho out !

regards,

Gio

i think it will :D

I've watched Maburaho prolly like 10 times. It's such a great series. I wish they would make a Season 2. I mean with the new transfer student they introduced. This is definately in the top 5 of favorite animes.

MAKE A SEASON 2!

I Think A Combination Of Bleach & Maburaho Would Be So Awesome It Would Be Called Bleachaburaho Because They Are My Favorite Animes So Far

merged: 07-29-2009 ~ 12:52pm
Also Find Me On PlayStation Network As gokumewtwo

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.