Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Story or Art? - Minitokyo

Story or Art?

Tagged under Saiyuki

Story or art?

Story
9 votes
Art
10 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

What do you prefer most about saiyuki? Do you like the storyline or the art better?

i think saiyuki's storyline is good but it's a bit boring. I love it because of it's art more ---> wonderful ><

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

I like saiyuki! the storyline is really good! the art is really good too! what i like about the story is that it is not limited to certain events.

Signature

Such a hard decision to make...her artwork kicks @$$, or I wouldn't have hunted down the artbooks, and the storyline makes you want to know more...the before story, 500 years before (what happened up in heaven?)...aaah...can't wait for --translated---manga--to come out--fast--enough!

So the answer to your poll is: yes

Both the same. Really with out the story, the art is pointless, and without the art, what kind of story is it?

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Well I'm going to speak about anime in general cause the thread title does not speak about Saiyuki. I can't vote in either direction because I like both art and story. If an anime has a really good story, the art will grow on me as time goes. If the art is really good...it helps the crappy story go along better, hehe. For my choices I guess it would just depend upon what kind of mood I am in at the time, if I want something deep, or just superficial. Anyways, there ya go.

i also like to talk about anime in genral

of course anime has to have a good story but whats the best story when the drawings are poor

and ugly? I like anime with an high quality drawing much more then the others, but today in times

of computers and stuff anime with very poor drawings are gone for god sake

I voted art because saiyuki hasn't really got a story...It's more about the characters maturing and challenging with their past...And that's the reason I love this series!

most of the time with anime i prefer art cause sometimes the story of something can be boring or wack, unless if its funny, but also sometimes the art wont be good as either the story, thats just me though

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

I voted art more or less for ekidna's same reasons. Though I think Saiyuki has a plot, and a tough one! And I find that parallel story (gaiden) is something smart. Minekura has a very personal style for narration, things happen exactly when you're just beginning to think how the four guys have changed in the course of the story :)

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

I voted the story because of ekidna's comment. I find it really interesting how they face their past and became maturer.

STORY STORY

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Please do not bump threads that have not been active in over 4 weeks... especially with a spam post.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.