Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If Shani,Orga and Clotho alive and they fight at Orb \'s side? - Minitokyo

If Shani,Orga and Clotho alive and they fight at Orb \'s side?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

I think they will be very happy and they will smile,those poor guys.They are handsome, aren't they?I think they will fall in love with other girls like Asagi,Julie or ... Oh!The ending of Gundam Seed will be very very happy with them.And their MS are strong.So the war will end very soon without many high-destructive weapons like nuclear missles,Genesis,Destroy Gundam or Requiem...What do you think?

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

AkiraKiriyama

AkiraKiriyama

Feldt Grace

The problem is the drug. Even f they weren't killed by Yzak and Athrun, how could they live? The also had plants in their brains.. They abosuletely need drug... It is sad, very sad but they would die anyway, without a solution for their bodies...

It would be great see them fight together with the Archangel, under Murrue's command but I don't like "Obbo", so absolutely not on Kusanagi! ^_^*

AND SINGLE! >_>*

Astray girls, get out of my way! *_*

Signature Image

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

thay are a bit crazy because they love fighting

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

luba

luba

Have A Nice Day^^

Ohh the trio drugged, I don't like this 3 gays^^
but the realy handsome^_^
and it may be cool~.~

Well I'd rather see them fighting on ZAFT's side. I think they are superior pilots. I really like Shani's personality. So evil and mysterious. I feel sorry for him. I started feeling sorry for him when I first saw him in the last Gundam Seed ending song "You'll Find the Way." Orga and Clotho seemed quite happy there but Shani was sitting by himself. Shani is my 2nd favorite character in GS and GAT X-131 Calamity is my favorite suit

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Stellar,Sting and Auel is better than Shani,Orga and Clotho because when Stellar,Sting and Auel sleep mu la fraga (neo) let them smell drugs,the whole night!

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

hmm this trio is funny to me expecially Crot Buer who always shouting when he attacks.
i'd like them to fight under Dullindal's command.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

I don't think they ever really got any character development to really know which side they would fight on, since the only reason we're given that they fight is because if they didn't fight, they'd get killed.

It would have been hilarious to see Asagi, Julie and those 3 girls fall in love with these three guys. XD I'd say if Orb ever got their hands on the drugs, they might have been more docile and less fighting machines.

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

I love all extendeds, so I want all of them to be alive... Particularly Auel, Stellar, Shani, Orga and Crot (I do not like Sting so much)... Maybe it would be good to see them fight alongside with Orb, but I prefer them fighting with the Earth Aliance

Is it just me or did the extendeds get completely screwed over? I mean, the whole bloody series is about how evil racism and genocide are, but have you ever noticed that ALL the extendeds got killed? It's like people in the show associated the extendeds directly with the likes of Blue Cosmos, so the only way to "end the war" would to annihilate all extendeds. Am I crazy, or is this an unsettling new fact?

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Well, I really can't imagine those three fighting along side ORB!
I mean they've got this somewhat 'Don't boss us around' attitude...so making them follow ORB orders might be a tough job ^_^' But they've got good looks though...

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Quote by NykkeIs it just me or did the extendeds get completely screwed over? I mean, the whole bloody series is about how evil racism and genocide are, but have you ever noticed that ALL the extendeds got killed? It's like people in the show associated the extendeds directly with the likes of Blue Cosmos, so the only way to "end the war" would to annihilate all extendeds. Am I crazy, or is this an unsettling new fact?

Well, even if they weren't killed by enemies, they couldn't exactly live normally after the war... I mean, with the amount of manipulation their brains have gone through, they can't live without those drugs (which make them messed-up and unstable).

It's a little sad, but when Shinn asked Neo to "return Stellar to a peaceful world where she doesn't have to fight" is kinda impossible given who she is. And even if she did survive the fighting, she'd only be in pain (as Shinn saw when he brought her on the Minerva). The only way that she'd be at peace is if she died so that she doesn't have to fight anymore....

Anyway, to answer the original question, I'd laugh if the original Druggies joined Orb (which they attacked), and I doubt Orb wants three insane and trigger-happy guys anyway, they'd be hard to control (probably only Azrael can control them, and it's through not-so-pleasant ways), 'cause there's no way they'd listen to what anyone says nicely. I've actually seen the Druggies and Astray girls going out thingy used in crack-fics...

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

lol, it be cool to see them fight wiht the orb side, plus, i would be nice to see them in normal clothes besides the EAF uniforms XD, i like the original druggies, sting, auel, and stellar are the same as the originals, except they use those things to be stable and stuff, all 6 were at the same lab if i remember from one of the gsd episodes where they show crots image

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Thats kinda impossible, i mean them to work for Orb. But it would be nice, those 3 freaks are tough.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.