Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gunsingler girl! your way in this situation! (eps3) - Minitokyo

Gunsingler girl! your way in this situation! (eps3)

Tagged under Gunslinger Girl

page 1 of 1 18 total items

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

Well i just watch 3 episode of this series. in 3 episode, if you was saw it you knew what happend with that serve-guy, he dead by Rico shoot. sad thing. but that on anime do anyone think this can happend in live, me i dont know but in some move i think it happend too. but if i say if you like that guy in that moment what you would do. me when saw her gun just shake and kick off may be by hand move, hit her down disassemble her gun andtake her to other place just in few second. that must really quick. in all situation like that only way to survive is do that way.if not you dead in few second. because you means not thing to them, or they can not ignore you.so they have to kill .

Don't hesitate in hit them event they big or small.
what you think, may be you lauch at me, but that is some thing i saw in many time went watch move or anime.

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Yeah I agree. But hesitation is human nature sometimes.

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Quote by Noir666Yeah I agree. But hesitation is human nature sometimes.

yeah but some time that make us dead, so we have to play some sport
or martial arts, them make us strong and more fast in action. and think quick.

i thought the same thing but try to put yourself in the cleaner-boy's shoes, a you'd be quite shocked at a cute girl walking out of a room in disguise, then have the additional shock of having a gun pointed to you by the same girl you have a crush on. Personally the act of pulling a disarming maneouver wouldn't go through my mind...besides even if u did attempt to disarm her she'd probably do a counter move, remember not only are they good marksmen (or women w/eva) but they're pretty good at hand to hand combat

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

ive still got the whole series on the computer, but my media players dont work so i cant watch it :(

i wish angelica and her AUG A2 did more. . . i have an airsoft replica of that exact gun XD

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

lol speaking of guns...who here has noticed some of those guns are from C.S?

EDIT: i can just imagine one of the enemies going to Rico "CAMPER!" or Triela Jump-crouching or bunny hopping.

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

i remember the guns from real life, lol

henrietta- FN P90; Sig P228 pistol
angelica- Steyr AUG A2
Rico- Dragunov sniper rifle
the blonde- Sig 550
triela- some kind of combat shotgun
the other one- walther PPK with stock

i saw a WA-2000 sniper rifle in one episode too

Signature

C.S? Yeah, I think so.

triela's gun is the trench sweeper , i beleive it was remington ,isnt it?

and thats claes with the walther PPK

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

thats it, claes. . . whats the name of the blonde with the Sig 550?

i saw somewhere that it was either a remington or a norinco shotgun. . . that thing's got a nasty bayonet, as if buckshot wasnt enough for CQB

Signature

This is by far one of my most favorite series. The story itself is really one-dimensional and boring, but I don't think that detracts from the series at all, as weird as that sounds. To me, the series was more about the character development of each of the girls and seeing the nature of their relationships with each of their "big brothers." Some parts are pretty intense, and although this may sound like a stupid girl action anime, this certainly has more to offer than what one would initially think. Certainly the strongest point of this series is that you can emphathize with so many of the characters, but there's a lot of uncertainty between the girls' true emotions and what they're programmed to feel, which makes the experience all the better and fascinating to watch. Like I said before, the story isn't too deep, but I think it's because it serves only to motivate the development of all the relationships and character of the series' characters.

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Quote by Feydallusi thought the same thing but try to put yourself in the cleaner-boy's shoes, a you'd be quite shocked at a cute girl walking out of a room in disguise, then have the additional shock of having a gun pointed to you by the same girl you have a crush on. Personally the act of pulling a disarming maneouver wouldn't go through my mind...besides even if u did attempt to disarm her she'd probably do a counter move, remember not only are they good marksmen (or women w/eva) but they're pretty good at hand to hand combat

so as i said above. they good in hnad to hand! right they was remake to do that, but if we not hesitation we can survive or not we dead, event you have a crush - hey comedown just met she one time - on her not means you lets she kill you. Hey man, how many time you saw movies like this, i think we live in real live, watch some movies and think that only happen on movies not in real live right. who now that if you are a body in ground and soul come to god - so no one know what happen to you, just dead. and all your data will be erase because it was done by govemment. he he he! are you fear, so have to learn and training some martial arts. and disarming maneouver just like release cartridge belt and throw away. and have to hit she hard just make sure she become insensible. you will say she was train to over her pain - and improve her body - not thing if you hit her too hard she will down. remember that must be quick or you dead. he he he am i nonsense? lol who know what happen in live, right?

Quote by RSAgent007This is by far one of my most favorite series. The story itself is really one-dimensional and boring, but I don't think that detracts from the series at all, as weird as that sounds. To me, the series was more about the character development of each of the girls and seeing the nature of their relationships with each of their "big brothers." Some parts are pretty intense, and although this may sound like a stupid girl action anime, this certainly has more to offer than what one would initially think. Certainly the strongest point of this series is that you can emphathize with so many of the characters, but there's a lot of uncertainty between the girls' true emotions and what they're programmed to feel, which makes the experience all the better and fascinating to watch. Like I said before, the story isn't too deep, but I think it's because it serves only to motivate the development of all the relationships and character of the series' characters.

yeah, i through so.

Ianervan

Ianervan

ToiletPriest

Gunslinger Girl... If one have watched a few first episode, s/he will think it's a lousy show because it just repeat over the same thing again. But actually, it tells about each private life of the girls, so it's not actually repeating but a view from different point from each characters in the anime. Well, it rawks...

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Quote by IanervanGunslinger Girl... If one have watched a few first episode, s/he will think it's a lousy show because it just repeat over the same thing again. But actually, it tells about each private life of the girls, so it's not actually repeating but a view from different point from each characters in the anime. Well, it rawks...

i think you not really read what i was write. it about situation of the boy in eps 3 not about the live of the girls.

Ianervan

Ianervan

ToiletPriest

oops sorry... I s'pose i'm wrong tthen... anyways...

Quote by Feydallusi thought the same thing but try to put yourself in the cleaner-boy's shoes, a you'd be quite shocked at a cute girl walking out of a room in disguise, then have the additional shock of having a gun pointed to you by the same girl you have a crush on. Personally the act of pulling a disarming maneouver wouldn't go through my mind...besides even if u did attempt to disarm her she'd probably do a counter move, remember not only are they good marksmen (or women w/eva) but they're pretty good at hand to hand combat

Yeah i agree wif tat. It's just too bad. When Rico stepped out from the room, the boys was shocked. besides, as if one can act when s/he saw a gun pointing at him/her. He wudn't know wat to do. Also, the boy was confused. The boy knew Rico as a girl who plays musical instrument and not a part-time killer.

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Quote by IanervanYeah i agree wif tat. It's just too bad. When Rico stepped out from the room, the boys was shocked. besides, as if one can act when s/he saw a gun pointing at him/her. He wudn't know wat to do. Also, the boy was confused. The boy knew Rico as a girl who plays musical instrument and not a part-time killer.

he he, that make him dead , so i talk about us if in that situation well as i said in post #1 and post#3, do you know what to do when you was watch movie, anime had same case? he he i still keep what i was said on there post event i was watch eps4 (this show how they - girls - trong) they are cyborg, but in any case hit them still work, do some thing still bester than do not thing. like all i was say we can survive or dead just in few second. how cruel, ha ha ha
well eps4 quite gentle still a lots of guy dead, ha ha - target was release.

Your english is very hard to understand.

well...if you got in a situation like that two things could happend....one...you wiil make it....you will disarmed the bad guy...probably you will not kill em....but you will have the time to run or...two... you will die....because...YOU NEED SPECIAL TRAINING FOR THAT ..IT DOESN T MATTER IF YOU ARE OR NOT A CYBORG ...YOU NEED TO HAVE A VERY STRONG MIND AND A LOT OF TRAINING ...AND SOME MUSCLE TO DO THAT ...SUMMARY....if you dont have muscle....you re a coward....and but not less....YOU HAVE NO PRACTICE ON HAND TO HAND COMBAT....well...you better run...or....pray...or...cry ....or...well...just wait for the best....if that ever happend to any one who read this post...tell us how it go?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.