Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ichigo's Bankai - Minitokyo

Ichigo's Bankai

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

SkyKing8

SkyKing8

No One Can Ever Replace You

After watching the Episode 58 I'm happy to say Ichigo's bankai is pretty impressive. :D I was so impressed by how well they did it as the manga itself was pretty awesome I couldn't wait for it to be shown in the anime. :)
Has anyone else seen it? If so what impression did it have on you when you saw Ichigo's Bankai?

There's meaning in everything that happens in the unseen future,
So stay as you are for now, I know there'll come a time when you realize it.
You and me, two are spoken.
Someday we'll understand each other. Signature Image

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

Actually, while I'm up to date with the manga scanalations, I have yet to actually watch the anime. I'm glad that it was impressive to see, gives me something to look forward too ^^

i've only seen it manga-version. can't wait to watch it animated. it IS impressive and going against Rukia's brother is a great leap

i've seen it both in the anime and manga version. i actually didn't really notice the chain in the manga before i heard it in the anime ^_^' . But anyways, it's a pretty impressive bankai though and the only ability that i've seen it to have is superspeed, though i bet that it probably can do more than just that ^_^ .

Signature Image

yeah. just watched it. pretty good. i bet it gets better still tho.
ichigo's got a new look.

Yes, after looking ED58, I also so impressed. They moved so fast, on the other hand, I understand the miracle is exist.

it's geting better it's pretty interesting how they change his outfit once he transfer his sword to bankai, and other captains don't have a new outfit when they transform to bankai >_< and ya it was pretty smart to choose the form on a black katana, light weight , but packed with power :D

oh man oh man oh man oh man! i can't wait till ep59! GOOO ICHIGOOOO! =D crazziieee bankai

i was impressed at first too, but then i wondered a bit, his bankei is to put all his energy into speed, so that means his damage is down. so then how is he gona hurt anyone? remember that fight with ...hrm whas'is name, the crazy fighting captain that would take all the damage just for fun...

ahhh but its so fast its deadly, like when he had the blade to his throat, why did he stop, to get another episode out i guess

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

Ichigo is just showing of his skills
the next anime episode will be great :p
can't wait for the new manga

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Quote by kurusugawait's geting better it's pretty interesting how they change his outfit once he transfer his sword to bankai, and other captains don't have a new outfit when they transform to bankai >_< and ya it was pretty smart to choose the form on a black katana, light weight , but packed with power :D

Ichigo's outfit changes when he goes Bankai because he's compacting Zangetsu's awesome power into such a small form (as Byakuya repeatedly states). While everyone else's Bankai materialises outside the body, Ichigo's is focused on himself, which makes it reasonable to assume that the new outfit is Zangetsu's coat.

Anyway, I think it's awesome as well. The fight was really cool as well. I loved how Byakuya is stretching to his limit, and is getting really serious for the first time.

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

The animation is pretty nice, but ichigo still sux if you follow the manga...

-repeat-

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I really enjoyed ep58. I think his Bankai is quite useful if not as complex as many of the others.

& to drahcirgnus: Speed increases the energy involved in impact making an injury more severe. It is the difference btwn a car traveling at 20 mph running into a tree and the same car running into another car traveling at the same speed in the opposite direction. The other factor is this: It isn't the extra 12 or so inches of blade going through the hole that causes the problems; it is the fact there is a hole in the first place. Speed increases his ability to create numerous blows. Theoretically, his speed could allow him to nick someone to death at minimal risk to himself; he would never have to close for a particularly dangerous/effective blow.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

true that, plus the massive speed boost plus his new found ability with Shyunpo allows him to probably take on a load of enemies at once and dispatch them in a few seconds

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/4148/2625bb.gif

need some proof...credit goes to Clubbleach.net

merged: 11-19-2005 ~ 09:48am
all hail the greatness of speed...

i think what is here is just speed. since physics do not seem to apply in the bleach world...albeit shunpo...
so i think it is not extra powerful increasing the impact when he is hyper speed, more like it is a matter of his bankai ability.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

come to think of it...did anyone catch Ichigo's statement when he as dancing circles around Byakuga that he said "and here i can go a little bit faster" is that refering to the fact that its different in Soul Society or is that just him showing off?

Ichigo's bankai is impressive, love the speed it has.

Yeah ichigo's bankai is BA (bad ass) and thats all i have to say.

ichigos bankai is awesome ^_^... even though its so small compared to the other bankai, it is a lot more stronger and faster than any other bankai. His bankai is stronger than renjis O_o

Just saw episode 59...His Bankai, in my opinion is pretty weak. Seeing as how his opponent just keeps getting faster, and faster too. He would be owned by Captain Tousen's bankai, because Ichigo still has little skill or common sense. If he were in Kenpachi's place, he would have died even if his Bankai was fully released. This is a good thing though. I hope they don't keep giving him power and that it levels off. Its pretty frustrating to see that he is getting almost rediculous in what he can do-almost no weakness and divine intuition into his opponents moves.
Especially with the hollow thing going on, but that was expected and came as no surprise to me(have only read the first ark of the manga). They better give Rukia, Chad, Inoue, and the rest more power and screen time, they have done nothing in the last 20-something episodes!
But yeah, his bankai is fast but lacks any finesse, it lacks form or power. Can't wait to see the rest of the Bankais.

I think not. Ichigo could have attacked Byakuya at any time while he did his lengthy releases but did not. Within Captain Tousens Bankai, Ichigo could have run, but he wouldn't get far. Chances are, he wouldn't even be able to release his Bankai before he was killed. His speed would be worthless without any of his other senses. When could Ichigo fly anyway, I saw that he could make large leaps, but not flying. And any of the high ranked Soul Society members can do that.

Dont read this if ur not a Bleach manga reader.

LOL. He didnt really get Ban Kai. Urahara helped. XP LOL U'll get me l8ter.

for ichigo's bankai... i'm geartly impressed by the speed.... and he's the only 1 eith a bankai that boost speed (maybe)
although the spped increase, the attack power of his zanpakutou seems to decrease, compare to zangetsu. -_-
i hope his bankai can pull up some amazin skills to overcome the low attack power....

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.