Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fruits basket in love - Minitokyo

Fruits basket in love

Tagged under Fruits Basket

page 1 of 1 9 total items

i find my ife to be a lot liek fruits basket or inother words tohrus o_0

merged: 11-17-2005 ~ 02:07am
wowe its cooleo

merged: 11-17-2005 ~ 02:15am
do you find you self in a situation as complicated as mine? my story is that i have to guy friends and i really liek them both but i dont know which guy i should go for

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Wow thats tough...which guy do you like a tad more..? o.o

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i find that i am in a predicament somewhat like the Mayu x Hatori x Kana thing... ^_^'

(cept without the ending like in the manga...)

Signature Image

yeah well i like josh more that simon but josh has a girlfriend and he hasnt made up his mind either

merged: 11-18-2005 ~ 12:47am
wow really tell me about it

i find myself as Momiji! all the versions of momiji! but i also resemble Kyoko cuz of my wise atitude

My blood is your blood...
My pain is your pain...
My death is your death...

ah man i can't stop thinking about all this spoilers i found out in 2 day and it too way exciting.i only read to vol 6 and i want more more more.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.but i can't get hold of it.why can't some one scan a whole whole of FB in there website.

That`s cool, so which to you think you are more happier with? Who treat you better? why don`t you describe more about them?

Thats cool that you find yourself in an anime like situation! Tohru has a lot of guys going for her, maybe like you.

Uh...that's really not Tohru's story you know.
Unless you say you lost both your mom and dad and your starting to like a guy but don't want to loose your memory of your mom.

But I really don't agree with everyone who says Furuba has a big love triangle.
If there even was, it gets dropped pretty early on and in my opinion Tohru never liked Yuki like she does Kyo.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.