Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yaaayyy! It's Ms. Kitten's birthday XD ! - Minitokyo

Yaaayyy! It's Ms. Kitten's birthday XD !

page 1 of 1 22 total items

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Hey peoples XP, Gin here to let ya'll know today is a special day for our very own Kitten today.Unfortunately, I have no clue where she could be, she hasn't been on for the past week OX T_T . But, her b-day still needs to be know, she'll get a nice lil surprise when she this ^_^. oh, and before I forget, Ayamael's b-day was last week too, which I forget,but it's not too late.Anyway,on with my song~Happy Happy birthday! You're another year older.Happy Happy Birthday! Shut up and eat some cake.Yaayyyyyyyy XD ! *hugglez them both to them and gives them tons of cake,ice cream, and other junk they don't need, long with everyone else here*.I will have to come back at a later date and give you too something, I',m sure I got something cool and good stashed somewhere :\ .Anywayz, everyone, wish these two ladies good b-days ^uu^ !

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Happy birthday kitten. So how old is she! *Hands kitten some cake* ^__^

Signature

jasmine

Retired Moderator

jasmine

jazz mod

Happy Birthday Kitten :D

~~~~~~
||||||||
[_____] <-strawberry cake for Kitten XD
I hope all your dreams come true and you will have a very nice birthday :]

What I do is me...
... for that I came
me @ DeviantArt, AnimePaper, msn space

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Quote by chaossnakeoh i love kittens! don't worry about you missing cat my cat once left for 2, i think even 3months then one night just came back like nothing happened. hehe, that's just how cats are. give her a pat on the head for me.

on a side note my cats still goes out and stays out, but now it's only hours and do come in to eat and sleep. i wonder what they do?

Now see, you just silly >_>. It's not a cat, it's a memebr here named Kitten ^uu^. I hope you were just kidding,a nd if you weren't, that's just sad XP j/k.

Signature Image

Happy Kitten-san!
Even though I have no I idea who you are, but
I do hope that you will get a Giannttt Cakey
and truck loads of presents! :)

But not just any truck, 18-wheeler is more like it. :D

Signature

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Apparently as a fellow friend and long-time member of Minitokyo, I too wish a very happy and special birthday to Miss Kitten, herself. I just had no idea that she would be pretty much absent for this time being. Nevertheless, thanks for the heads up info., Ginny. I appreciate it.

From Celessa, to you:
I wish you a very Merry, blissful and cheery Happy Birthday! Enjoy your presents, little sis and may your days be filled with sweet dreams and successes.

Take care, for that day is a blessing to be cherished of, indeed. **Bows**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

funny you have not yet replied....oh well

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
* GIVE YOU CAKE *

HAVE A GREAT B'DAY!
arent you lucky to have such great friends...?
God bless you and may you be a wiser girl as you head for a new year and add another number to your age and wisdom.

*i sounded old do i...LOL*

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Happy b-day kitten! Enjoy your day and i wish you a lot of happiness and b-day presents as well ^^

and thanks Gin for the belated happy b-day wish too ^^

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

ooohh Happy Birthday Kitten-chan~! I had no idea it was your birthday ^^;
Hope you have the best birthday yet, and come back to MT soon~

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

happy birthday! :D i hope you have fun! :)

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

happy b-day my Kitten sis!
*tight hugs*
I wish you a happy day, and tell me how was the b-day's cake from Jasmine XD...lol...i wanna a piece!

Signature Image

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Happy Birthday, Best of wishes

Signature Image

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

hey hey you two HAPPY BIRTHDAY. dont know you but that dont matter. *runs around and throws confetti and gives them gifts* hope it is a great one

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Awww ^__^ *hugs everyone* thankies everyone <3 <3
I really apprrciate it ^.^ thankies Celessa and Gin and oh so many >_< but thankies friends :D
Yes I've been absent for awhile, I'm very busy with school
and stuff so my time is short =_= but I miss you all and I love you all as well ^__^ thankies for the wishes all <3 <3
*blows kisses and throws cookies* ^.^

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Happy happy birthday to Kitten-chan! Thank you for being a wonderful friend. ^_^ *hugs*

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Evanrued

Evanrued

Here and there from time to time

o.o Ohh hope I'm not late >< if so Happy Birthday! I'll make it up if so ^^;;; *gives present* XD

Signature

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

aww.. grr.. looks like I'm alittle late to the party... well Happy belated Birthday nutty little kitten! *gives kitten a whole gallon of frostie Rainbow Sherbet ice cream* yummie... LOLx... now u gotta tries to be a bigger girl now! ^_^

Signature

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Okaies, I just want to thank everyone who stopped and wished our sweet little Kitten a happy b-day, I really am grateful and I know you have made Kitten very happy ^uu^ .Thanks again *gives everyone cookies and ice cream*

Signature Image

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

So how old is our birthday girl? ^__^

Signature

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

Oh my, it's your birthday, sweety?
*runs and makes a birthday-cake*
... bake ..... must .... make .... a ..... sweet ..... cake
^_^ *hugs you and hands finally over the cake*
^^ Happy Birthday ^^

Signature Image

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

Happy Birthday!

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.