Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where do u think u deserve to go.... Heaven or Hell? - Minitokyo

Where do u think u deserve to go.... Heaven or Hell?

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

I don't know, but I desire to be near God some day because he is everything for me. I am Catholic and I believe that my actions are going to determine where I am going to go.

NEITHER....! ^_^'

ProgramZERO

ProgramZERO

The Lost Generation

Not sure. Don't believe in heaven or hell but I've been a good person all my life. I avoid fights, give, and simply try to live my life. I also plan on being a good person for the rest of my life. If that doesn't get me to a good "afterlife" then can I truly say that whatever higher power, there or not, that is in control is truly good? No, I can't. That's my opinion.

Sleeping peacefully on the edges of No Man's Land... Not all good is rewarded, not all evil is punished.

i would like to pass trough both of them ...and after that get kicked off somewhere else, or probably here again lol

I think I'm going to regret saying that LOL

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

ChinoMareno

ChinoMareno

This is a girl in the picture

im going straight to valhalla and becoming part of the Enherier of Odin. that would be sweet.

Your avatar is an image which reflects your personality or an aspect of it. Minitokyo recommends against putting a female avatar if you are a male, and likewise for the other gender.

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

Oh, that is straight to Hell XD
I have been quite bad, and not the best guy in the world :P
But if I could I would like to get kicked out from Heaven/Hell to this world again.
You just have to love internet, cause probably there isnt something like that where I will go :(
Hahahah XD

Signature Image

i don't think anyone deserves to really...i mean, even people who r generally good still aren't perfect...

my heaven is sleep forever or nothing.

If exists the religion and christ is the "answer", then my next world is the limbo, cause im bad and in with satan but the society prays for my soul is in the heaven.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

we should goin to Hell, all of us, bcoz we have sins in us since we've born.
n the next step is, just choose wether u're goin to be a bad person or the good one.. that's why we live here, in the world. at the end, only He knows if we must be put in the Heaven, or Hell.

Signature

the earth!

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

uhmmm..

Signature

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Well I have never done anything really bad, but since I don't believe in Jesus and all I guess I'll be going to Hell?
That is, if Heaven and Hell exists anyway.
Personally I'd rather be reincarnated.

onyhow

Survivor...

I'll go nowhere...is all...

Well...deep space, maybe...was dreaming of funeral that my body got shot into deep space...

samu02

Back to Basics

I'm not sure...

But I guess I won't be seeing any atheists there. Since they don't believe in those.

Yeah, right...

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

I don't care where I'd go. I'll just get thrown out by either anyway. What's the point?

But I'd like to confront the Devil in Hell to ask him why didn't he accept my offer.

Hell. My brothers and sisters are waiting for me.

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

personally, i'd rather be stuck on earth. heaven sounds like a boring place and hell is a rather painful and too much fun of a place. it'll probably be like being a party, smashed off your ass, and having a hangover for the rest of your unnatural life. and heaven, i doubt heaven is all that great. bowing and praising god for the rest of your life. i'd rather do stupidly funny shit and get away with it while being stuck on earth.

I don't really believe in either but for arugments sake I'd say hell. I don't even completly understand whats asked of my to get into heaven in the first place, so why think about it live life how you want and with no regrets.

nothing... when i die, the body will be ashes and the spirit... in the limbo

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Heaven & Hell never existed it was just a fantasy composed by extraterrestrial (aliens), the same as religion

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: heaven sounds like a boring place

not if u knew it.

Quote: Heaven & Hell never existed it was just a fantasy composed by extraterrestrial (aliens), the same as religion

it's really exist, some people that ever in apparent death saw like a perception of heaven. they saw their families that already dead n asked them to go to heaven. they refused it, that's why they still alive until now

Signature

No one can go to Heaven. Only gods, goddesses and deities reside there. The only time you can go to Heaven is if you are elevated to deity status.

Everyone goes to Hell where they are judged before being reincarnated. Of course, your deceased relatives who are still there waiting for their turn to get reincarnated will be greeting you.

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Quote by priincess

Quote: heaven sounds like a boring place

not if u knew it.

Quote: Heaven & Hell never existed it was just a fantasy composed by extraterrestrial (aliens), the same as religion

it's really exist, some people that ever in apparent death saw like a perception of heaven. they saw their families that already dead n asked them to go to heaven. they refused it, that's why they still alive until now

What they saw was a perception of the spiritual dimension not heaven, do not listen to what you have been thought based on religion, its only a act of control. When you fully die you get judge by God, wrong your higher self judges yourself visiting all the places or people that you should have loved more.

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

spiritual dimension,all of them? can u explain it clearly?

Signature

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.