Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hidden Hints In Fushigi Yuugi SS and Genbu Kaiden? - Minitokyo

Hidden Hints In Fushigi Yuugi SS and Genbu Kaiden?

Tagged under Fushigi Yuugi

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Hitorinotenshi

Hitorinotenshi

Fallen Angel

I'm not sure if anyone has ever notice how much Tasuki is actually hinted at liking Miaka from The original Fushigi Yuugi series, throughout the series not just OVA/OAV. I've noticed it a lot and I opened this threat to see if anyone else noticed any hidden Messages in the series.

Also for Takiko, from the new Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden, I feel that they hint greatly that Tomite is in love with Takiko. But Limdo seems to get all the attention. Anyone else notice that?

I didn't really notice tasuki liked miaka in the series only until ova. I thought he was just being a jerk like he is to all girls since he hated them. Altogh i could tell tomite liked takiko in genbu kaiden. sadly he did not fight with rimudo for her. By the wy, did anyone notice takiko is older than both tomite and rimudo.

Yeah...it was kind of a subconscious thing, where you knew that Tasuki was going to grow feelings for her, spoiler coming up:

Spoiler (show)

Also when Tamahome is at Kutou palace and gets poisoned by Kodan (I think) so he forgets about his love for Miaka, and when Miaka comes to get Tamahome to come back and then he and Tasuki start fighting, but Tasuki stops attacking Tamahome cause Miaka doesn't want Tamahome to get hurt so Tasuki just gets attacked repeatedly without attacking back

That was a kinda big clue to hinting his feelings for Miaka since he doesn't like to get involved with girls and he was so protective of her.

I thought it was pretty obvious that Tomite was in love with Takiko, myself. Yuu Watase does so love forgone-conclusion love triangles.

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

I agree that tasuki was hinting that he liked miaka
I think that's one of the reasons he keeps arguing with tamahome

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

I thought that it was kinda obvious in tasuki's case. Esp the event at the chinese hotel. It was eminent he had idden feelings for her, but did not express himself. Maybe cos he knew she had tamahome and was shy cos he didn't really have experience handling 'love' and 'girls' from the begining. Ahhh... a true mountain bad boy!

As for Genbu Kaiden, Ha.. that ice boy kinda gives the feeling that he likes Takiko... hm... but too bad for him, she treats him kinda like a bro...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.