Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Alchemy, Religion, Or Both. - Minitokyo

Alchemy, Religion, Or Both.

so which one?

Alchemy
5 votes
Religion
0 votes
Both
1 votes
Poll Whore! :3
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

what do you like better? Alchemy, Religion, or Both? if you dont want to post then you dont have to...please dont be ignorant with anything you say.

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

alchemy isn't a type of religion but science
religion is something we believe in....

i'm not a christrian, buddhist, ect, but i don't really believe in alchemy...but i do somewhat both

i believe that i should just live life and do what ever i can with the time i got...(my religion) but i know that i can't do or get anything without giving something up (alchemy)

^^

Shamshiel

Shamshiel

Crawling Chaos

How about neither, alchemy is a defunct pseudoscience and I don't buy into religion.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by ShamshielHow about neither, alchemy is a defunct pseudoscience and I don't buy into religion.

pretty much the same here, 'cept for I believe that all the gods exist, so I don't really have a particular religion.

Signature Image

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

alchemy doesn't actually exist. it hasn't been seriously practiced for centuries. the closest thing there is today is the science of chemistry.
as for religion, im not religious. definitely not christian. the bible was written years after the birth of christ to hold together the failing roman empire. anything that worships specific gods is not for me. but still im not religious in any way shape or form. ive got a set of fundamental moral beliefs, and thats about it.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

Alchemy IS a way of thinking, maybe the oldest science and because of that it was a mix between philosophy, science and religion.Now they focus a little bit more on science and philosophy.
Taoism is a eastern-alchemy-like religion, but they focus on the religious aspect.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ecchi-Club | Yuri-Lovers | Kimono-Fans

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Neither.

Alchemy was basically an early start to combine magic and science. The latter didn't work, so they got stuck with science and religion - the two kinda were opposite poles during the middle ages.

Personally I'd say History and Science - that would work for me - I understand and know history, and trust science.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

i think they both go hand in hand plus it is said that god help those who help themselves and if it means using sience to help yourself than god is sure to help you succeed and im not talking about making lots of money because of what you discovered but im talking about cures for illnesses or making peoples lives easier or just helping people

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.