Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mist - 1st MT Layout - Minitokyo

Mist - 1st MT Layout

page 1 of 1 5 total items

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

Nice and purple layout, don't know where the girl is from, she was just a random picture on my hard drive ^^;

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Not bad, the effect behind her looks a bit strange though. The right side seems too plain.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

Very cute! I like how all the colors blend together. The right does seem a little plain, though. How about extending some of the light or light beams?

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

It is a nice userpage design! Good job. I like the color choices you made, they all match with the scan very nicely. One issue I have is that bar behind the links, it seems alittle odd coming out on top of the girls layer rather than behind her? Unless you didn't extract the girl, which is understandable.

Keep up the good work!

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

cute! & it matches everything.... so nice!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.