Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The best thing about Vandread is... - Minitokyo

The best thing about Vandread is...

Tagged under Vandread

The best thing about Vandread is...

The Love Story
15 votes
The Fan Service
6 votes
The Mecha
7 votes
The Male vs Female War
9 votes
Other
2 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Tell me what do you think is the best thing about this great and funny anime.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ecchi-Club | Yuri-Lovers | Kimono-Fans

I think it was the character interactions and just that feel good type of feeling.

HB13

HB13

Kaiten Kensai

It's a mix of everything you said (Especially how the character interactions fit in the story/plot while using the fem/male background) .

I can't specify one of those as the best thing about Vandread as other anime/manga best it in single categories.

"The Way of the Warrior is death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between live and death. It means nothing more than this. It means to see things through, being resolved."
-Yamamoto Tsunenori, Ha Gakure (Hidden Leaves)

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Character drama and it had a pretty solid plot. It was one of those shows I didn't expect much from but got a lot out of.

merged: 02-14-2006 ~ 05:44pm
Character drama and it had a pretty solid plot. It was one of those shows I didn't expect much from but got a lot out of.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

I vote for the female VS male war, but I agree with HB13 about the mix: this series makes a good make-up for comedy, romance and action. ^^ It is one of my favorites! *drools about Dita, Meia and Jura* XD Jajaja...gomen-ne.

the best thing about vandread - the mother ship - Nirvana

i really like the ship and its weapons... especially when all the missiles only hit the enemies...

Signature

I like the character interaction; I think it's the selling point of this anime. Also, the battles and CG are cool too.

Signature Image

Comedy, lightheartedness, and familiarity with the Characters. being a FF author (Norsehound, of course), vandread is a nice place, nice setting, and nice characters to interact with... provided you don't go OOC.

For me, I like the comedy and the mecha, but I chose the mecha because I'm just like that (author of vandread: army, for those of you in the know :) ). My only dissapointment is that they switched Vanguard designs on us without any reason.

mmm... all the options XD

I would say all the choices. I really like the anime. But I have one question: Who is that kid who looks like a little kid but controls all of those machines and talks with a evil accent?

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I like the desings of mecha are the best but I would liek to add to me Dita is also.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I like everything about this anime, voted "Male-Female-War" because of its uniqueness

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I gotta say the male female war. It just proves we can't live with or without each other. Ah Well at least its fun.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I'd say the love story(s) and the fan service hehe. but seriously, I thought the love story was a bit catching. I did like the uniqueness of the Male vs. Female war. Very interesting haha. The mecha was intersting, but not that interesting. Basicly I liked a lot of stuff about this anime, which is why I like the anime in general!

Mecha first. Love Story second. others third. I really love the spaceship. it's kinda remind me of the Star Trek story. (did i spell it wrong?). it's about space adventure. and i also like the battle scene : when their mecha is fused, the missiles, the explosions, they all great. I like MecHA anime the most. Well, the love story also good, make the story more to comedy romance.

Male vs Female War is interesting background, but the best combination is Mecha and Love story - Vandread and FMP.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

well, i like everything about it i just wish i could find it. no manga, no anime, no nothing! where is it!?

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Man, that last mechwas sure a good looking one.. Proyo-vandread was it?

If you wanna find a guy who doesn't like naked girls. Go look for Prince Charming in some fairy tales!! ~ Ichitaka Seto

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

No, that was Super Vandread. What I like about Vandread is mecha, action, comedy & romance.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

I really liked the coming of age development with almost all of the characters introduced.

I liked everything about it really, the combinations of Mechs and Romance w/ comedy is my favorites, Probably why I like this and FMP so much.

The synergy of all the elements was really good, but the most unique thing was certainly how they carried out the male vs female war. lol. The 2 genders have been separated for so long that they don't even recognise each other as fellow human beings.

Makes for some really interesting character interaction.

Also means that in this anime world, females are naturally attracted to other females...goes nicely to most male viewers psyches. Haha. Hilarious stuff.

Yeah FMP is good too,and Saber Marionette seems a spin off of this strange tale of worlds really apart :D

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Ecchi-Club | Yuri-Lovers | Kimono-Fans

It is funny and weird in a way. But I LOVE IT I,V seen almost
every episode

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.