Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Comedy! not comedy - Minitokyo

Comedy! not comedy

page 1 of 1 9 total items

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

Oh well i saw some anime had comment like comedy kind but when i watch them they turn out after half-part serious and more serious after that and event make ppl crying, what was that, at first them funny in action or story but when they come to break-point like pass half-part of series them not funny anymore and became serious. did they had to be like that to make viewer remember about them.(creator did that!).

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

maybe they need to have some serious part in order to make it better? Complete comedy may not be appropiate? Remind me of Rozen Maiden afterall

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

because it's not suppose to be funny. it's about story telling. the comical effect is secondary. it's just that some people are real suckers for lame jokes and sound effects.

yeah, i've noticed that with some animes too. i think they use comedy and whatever to get people interested in the series. then half-way through, after they've gotten all the character development done, they get into the real story. and then the genre changes.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

It always good with a good combo of coamedy and other stuff.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

yep anime with a mix of comedy is always good

yea noticed some anime does that. not sure why they do it though

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

yeah I can think of three anime that do that really well
Evangelion
Air
Shuffle!
thoses start out pretty funny and then get mad dramic.

Signature Image

Sometimes the anime is fairly dramatic with a plotline that is deep. Then they need to break it up every once in a while with comedy, kinda like a pick-me-up before going back to the serious storyline. It breaks up the heavy feeling of the serious story so people watching don't get all down about it.

From what I've seen, Slayers, FullMetal Alchemist & Full Metal Panic! do this. There may be others, but I can't think of anymore right now.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.