Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Enigma of Renji's wonder hair.... - Minitokyo

The Enigma of Renji's wonder hair....

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 15 total items

ok, I know it can't be just me but has anyone else ever wondered HOW Renji's hair seems to grow by about 2 feet every time he Loses?!?!? If anyone has any idea's(practical or insane) please let me know cause its just puzzling how it grows like that...kinda scary too....

It does? never noticed, since he's mainly covered in bandages and blood nowadays. Maybe it's just the extra blood he hasn't washed out of bandanas stuck in his hair after a fight?

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Well now that u mention it.....But i don't think that's the case..It's probably due to the sketches....But...Who knows?

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

It's his hair tie, it acts like Kenpachi's eye patch, when worn, it absorbs excess hair :D

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

huh? are u sure? i didnt even notice his hair growin at all..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

haha I like Binumber3's idea nice!

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Yeah me too! I didn't notice his hair grown at all! Well it probably due to the Animator scetch design!

It`s like Usagi`s hair in "Sailor Moon". When she was sad or depressed, her hair grow longer very fast. It`s the same with Renji - when he loses (and is sad), his hair grow longer in the blink of an eye :))

i like his hair...>,>...if i could grow hair in a sec when i'm sad, i would be the next cousin it in the adams family :D. *cough*....well anyways, i think it's just the hairtie that's tying back all that hair *OMG!* does he like...have multiples of those hairtie.. O.o. unlimited supply...that would be great for me since i keep losing hairties. T.T .

too bad they gave Renji a major receding hairline LOL. i notice it so much it annoys me sometimes.

Ai-KuN

Ai-KuN

Atashi wa kimi ni aitai....

haha... i dunno y renji's hair grows like that but I think it's cooler if his hair's long and it's open... (instead of being tied) though... nyways... ^^"

I haven't seen this but is it as bad as DragonBallZ where they do a transformation and their hair grows to like 3 times the size? Now that's just plain strange :D

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

hmm it does? i didnt noe that

"too bad they gave Renji a major receding hairline LOL. "
I KNOW! that bugs me too.
It actually doesn't grow.. it's just tied back.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.