Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hey - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I heard of this site a few times and I joined last night but my browser wasn't loading the site then. ^_^' Anyways, hey, I'm Mel! I love the Final Fantasy Series, but the FFVII branch is my ultimate favorite. I love the Cloud and Aerith coupling but there are some other things I like. Harvest Moon, Zelda, etc. I've heard of Bleach a few times, but I like that anime/manga too. Fruits Basket is a funny one.

Hi. Welcome on Mt. I hope you'll enjoy being here.

If you haven't read it, I recommend you this thread :
Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more

I really like ff7 too and Zelda... and Furuba.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Hi! Nice to meet you!
I really like the Final Fantasy-series too.
My absolute favorite FF game is FF 8. I know... everyone else hates it and sometimes I think I'm the only one who think 8 is best...

But FFVII is very good too, and I'm really looking forward to FF7 Advent Children.

See ya!

welcome to mt

Have a nice time on Minitokyo!

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Hello! All of the anime and manga you mentioned are ones that I like! xD lol have a nice time here on MT and make lots of friends! see you!

-lublub--SakuraMonsumi

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Oh but I like ff8 (except that I have still to finish it and now my game is in a far place), and since I've just completed ff7 and ff10...

I think my brother like better ff8 too.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.