Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rant # God only knows - Minitokyo

Rant # God only knows

page 1 of 1 3 total items

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/2744/

Isn't this clear enough people? I don't know about anyone else but I for one am getting sick and tired of n00bs coming in here trying to gain levels simply because. It's BS y'all. :sweat: STOP. LEECHING. SCANS & WALLPAPERS. Period. If it's not your wallpaper, then don't take credit for it and post it. If it's not your scan-- give credit where credit is due. Period. How difficult is that to understand? I mean, there is topic after topic after topic about this very same thing-- but it's not doing a damn thing. I know, I've personally reported at least fifteen different scans and wallpapers recently for leeching. Cut it out already. Enough is enough people.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I wonder....should they just make it an instant ban if someone Leeches? Espically if no credit is given =/

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Damnit.... Double post I'm so sorry -.-'

Anyways I've seen tons myself. I don't know for positive but I really see the community flooded with so many of theses and its starting to become a great deal of them to be dupes. The three strike rule is good, but its still going on =/ Thats what I don't understand is because if they were to of read the rules, they should KNOW that dupes aren't allowed. But too many people don't take the time to browse through the gallery

I could understand a better quality scan or if it was under a completely different catagory. But otherwise its in-excusable.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.