Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Crush Gear Turbo - Minitokyo

Crush Gear Turbo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Wondering if anyone else has watched this magnifcent anime, especially the way the english version is done. Theres no thread on it so I started this instead ^_^'.

If anyone watched Beyblades, its kinda the same with a few differences. Now I'm sure you guys know what this series is right? ^_^'

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

i havent watched this but...they showed it in the philippines last year i fink or this year...NZ doesnt show good animes you know..you gotta buy them -__-

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

DestinyValiantAnimeAngel

In the name of Anime

Quote by kawaiikiyomii havent watched this but...they showed it in the philippines last year i fink or this year...NZ doesnt show good animes you know..you gotta buy them -__-

I've heard there was a tagalog version XD Too bad I never got to see that :(. Looks like no one else has answered. Its a great anime, especially if you've watched it, you'll know why ;)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.