Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where would you like to live? - Minitokyo

Where would you like to live?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

kyroooo

kyroooo

Gonzo-fan

you can name real or imaginary places on earth, other planets, in an anime series, your dream room full of xxx, whatever... =)

I'd like to live in a huge mansion! ...my current room is too damn crowded >.<

Argonian

Argonian

Dark Minion

I would like to live inside of computers ^^ If I could be computer data I could be anywhere connected with cables.
But...if you dont like my Imagination...then for real world I would like to live in an old Romanian Castle and be a creepy old guy AHAHAH

Dont be fooled by the money power. Weapons are the true power.
All shall come to our Lord Dagoth Ur and greet him as flesh or as ash.

roly-poly

floater

i'd like to live somewhere in england. it seems fun and you dont have to worry about +40 degree temperatures

Signature

andanother

andanother

caged bird

i would like to live in Hawaii or in the Matrix...

cheshire

cheshire

misplaced form of life

i would dwell inside the darkness and fear in all mens hearts...... or canada!

Signature
the death of one is a tradgedy, the death of millions is a statistic. - Joseph Stallin

i would like to live in Midgard, Ragnarok's World :D
or in real world, tokyo ^^

i'd like to live in CHOBIT world , so i can buy a robot like chii-chan and...^_^ . Oh , pervert :laugh:

someday , computer rules the world , i will be the King's loyal hand .

in the future

ah schmaa

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I would like to live anywhere where I could get a better internet connection, or pretty much anywhere in Japan

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

I would like to live in thailand. I been there a few times and its a great place. Very friendly people.

Do You like my tight sweater? SEE how it fits my body.

crazypanda

Work is my life! -_-''''''

I would like to live in a castle where I am surrounded by a bunch of beautiful maids. That is life.

Signature

andanother

andanother

caged bird

Quote by molokoI would like to live in thailand. I been there a few times and its a great place. Very friendly people.

ohh ohh!!! i've been there too! it's beautiful and the people r sooo friendly! but... i was there on my way to Laos and i think i like it there a lil better... i noe it's basically the same place but i got this cute lil bf there... hehe... he doesn't speak english and i don't speak Lao so my sister translated all his cheesy but cute lines he would day to meeh... all he could say in english was "i love you" and "ur face is very beautiful" hahaha... i noe how to say "i love you" in Lao as well...

i would like to live in someplace where i can help people...
somewhere like Tanzania... so that i can help the poor... and show the people who live there that life is full of hope... i understand that my strength is limited, but still i want to make our land into a better place ^^ i'm so lucky that i can live in Canada and enjoy all the comforts... but there are so many places that are poor and desperately need help...

Ayreon

Ayreon

Obscene

I'm perfectly content with my house in Ormond Beach, Fla.

This is the dawn of time
I am the first to stand
Looking through the eyes of the primal man
This is the dawn of time
Witnessing the birth
I am the first man on earth

Leonryushin

Leonryushin

L33TP4ND4

I also live in Ormond Beach, Fla.
but i'd rather live in Chicago, IL (cause thats where my girlfriend lives)

May the Woot be with you!

Sigma

Cube Dweller

I like where I'm living now, although I could be warmer. I mean, there's a chance of snow on Easter Weekend! So unfair :/

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

I'd like to live there were all my favourite animes come together or let's say combine XD

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.