Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 which character and actors u like in harry potter ? - Minitokyo

which character and actors u like in harry potter ?

Tagged under Kill Me Kiss Me

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

juz watched the latest harry potter movie (harry potter and the goblet of fire) ...it is quite a cool movie withthe fightin and other things , i like the most is the part abt the Yule Ball, cos all the students frm the three diff school have to be dressed up and attend the Ball..... Hermonie(emma watson) the most beautiful among the girls, she wore a purplish - pink dress and it is a bare back dress....SHE IS CHIO:D....i like her:)...haha...and she is the character i like in all the series of the harry potter....haha...so who do you ppl like ?

And if you watch liao ....lett discuss abt the movie and the previous three...thanz :)

Pain is weakeness leaving your body.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

updated the category id. remember to put new threads in the correct categories to help sort the forums.

edit: also moved to Music and Movies. potter isn't anime, and this thread is about the new movie. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

I like Rupert Grint as Ronald Weasly and his two brothers Fred and George though I got seriously teary eyed ovr Cedric when Harry was beating his fists on his chest crying and hugging his dead body after they come back from the graveyard. Man that was sad...

Dragonkinght

Dragonkinght

fullmetal alchemist

i like hermonie. she is so girl power when it comes to punching malfoy. i like harry and ron too. i like cedric but he-who-must-not-be-name-killed him. so sad

So many of the actors in the Harry Potter films are wonderful. The three main kids, along with Fred and George, and the teachers... I can't pick just one! I miss the old Dumbledore though. Snape is awesome~!

Kikki-chan

Kikki-chan

<<Sweet Sacrifice>>

I like Harry Potter most(by the way Daniel is really handsome)because he has a cool character.I also like Ron and Hermione and Dumbledore.

Neji 4 ever!!!

yamichi

yamichi

Winry Cosplayer

I really think Daniel has come out of his shell as is great as Harry, as id Emma being Hermione. However I actually believe Rupert has gone downhill and was better in the first film.

You will not be able to sleep, so why don't you just stay awake

jaam0927

Live with honor, die with glory.

I havent seen the new movie... and I dont like Harry Potter too much.....
but I think that the girl.... Hermonie.... is kind of hot.... :D

I think Rupert makes a great Ron and Alan Rickman makes a great Snape:) I also like the guy who plays Remus but I can't remeber his name at the moment. Forgot to say my favourite character is Draco.

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

I think that Dan, Rupert and Emma rock as Harry, Ron and Hermione! :D I can't think of anyone who could play the part better than them! ^^
And I still think that Rupert should cut his hair!

But I totally loved their acting from the 1st and 2nd movie! They all looked so cute! ^^

Alan Rickman(Snape), Robbie(Hagrid), Maggie(McGonagall) and the rest of the actors are totally perfect as the characters in the books!
^^ So the casting was done perfectly!

Harry is definatly my fav character from the books! ^^

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

kouzen

kouzen

li_anime@hotmail.com

Well..I like Fred and George..they look so cool!
When the first time i watch the movie, i like professor Dumbledore(only when he wears the costume), then followed by Sirius Black(in the book) and Draco Malfoy when he was in forth year(he's so handsome!) ^^;

Fred and George! In both the book and movies!
Hawtness XD
I prefer Fred though :P

I'm not a big fan of the movies - I've been a fan of the books for a loooong time and they just change too much in the movies (for no reason) for me to appreciate them.

For some reason I see go and see them, though. :P

Anyway, my favorite characters are Cedric, Dumbledore and Lupin. Two of the three have died so far - if the third dies in the last book I will be upset. :P

Fred and George, they are fascinating! They are very creative... hope to be like them... hehehehe....

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

Ron and Hermione! I like Ron because he makes me laugh and Hermione because she was great when it came to punching Malfoy. The last movie that came out was quite disappointing to me. I thought it could have been much better and they left a lot of the parts in the book out. The storyline was kind of bad but the magic and stuff were great! I especially loved the dragons!

those dragons damn nice sia ^^ so cool looking..
hermione very pretty ^^ liking her more and more
ron getting funnier and funnier..he looks nice when he wore the dress robe..hahaha
potter..hmmm
many of my friends say cedric is so cute....lolx
krum.... >.< very hmm serious..... =.="
cho! pretty but hermione prettier =P

merged: 01-08-2006 ~ 02:20pm
those dragons damn nice sia ^^ so cool looking..
hermione very pretty ^^ liking her more and more
ron getting funnier and funnier..he looks nice when he wore the dress robe..hahaha
potter..hmmm
many of my friends say cedric is so cute....lolx
krum.... >.< very hmm serious..... =.="
cho! pretty but hermione prettier =P XD

I like Harry, he's just so cute, Hermione is so beautiful.

Dragonkinght

Dragonkinght

fullmetal alchemist

hermonie is getting very pretty. ron is getting abit funny and jealous of viktor krum. while harry is same as always. but a evil will raise again to kill him. but let see for now

ginny cuz she's pretty tough when things around her get harder

mmm... Very good question! I like Lupin, who is with Sirius Black the unique thing that has Harry closer to his parents. What I mean is that he is my favourite character... But I am a bite unquite: I have heard that he is not appearing in the fifth film, which I want to be false!

Hermione.. She's pretty and smart and she packs a punch!

I like Hagrid and think that the actor does a fine job of playin' 'im. I also like Dumbledore and think he is played well too. Most of the casting has been spot on, IMHO.

LOUD

Formally knows as Tsumibukai.

Ron is my favorite, he is funny

my favorite character would have to be voldemort. hes such a role model and business man. i idolize him and think everyone could learn something good from him. just kidding. my favorite character would have to be harry or sirius.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.