Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Stinky songs you just can't get outta ur mind! - Minitokyo

Stinky songs you just can't get outta ur mind!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Haven't happened to you that you hear a real horrible song, just once! and then you start singing it inside your head and you wish you can kick that sh*t out but u can't?

It happens to me all the time and it really p*ss me 0ff...

Just like those Hilary duff songs...

Sorry if you like hilary duff, but i think someone should k*ck her @ss... :angry: x_x

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

HazMan

HazMan

Quote Unquote

that god awful push the button song, makes me punch boxes when it comes on the radio at work

~you get deeper penetration
with a fork and a spoon!~

Mr Bungle - Squeeze Me Macaroni

God I agree with both of you! And when your baby sitting like I just was theres this little girl, Katie, LOVES Hilary Duff and her new song and video comes on every commercial on this disney channel and she turns it way up and sings along and the next thing i know i sing one of the lines and im like OH NO! and man it got stuck in my head I HATE that! :angry:

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.