Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Thoughts on FFXII - Minitokyo

Thoughts on FFXII

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

So, share your thoughts on what has been shown to public so far!

I think the game has very high potential. The graphics are amazing!

Signature

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

The girl looks hot ^_^ I like her alot. I don't really care much for the guy. He doesn't look cool at all but who knows. I wonder how the summons will look like now. For the whole settings looks good. It's not coming out this year? Is it? Any1?

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

What girl? There are three..................
But I think Square is aiming for a early 2005 release in Japan...........but I'm not positive on this info........so, don't believe me, unless I'm actually right.........not sure though

Signature

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I just saw 1 girl w/ the short red skirt. I'm not really up to date. Though for release date... I would think it will be closer to the x-mas season next year if we're lucky. I really miss playing a role playing game that got me hook. Tales of Symphonia was the last good rpg I played so far.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Im looking forward the battle systems

looks interesting, and i heard there might

be an air ship battle

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

I'm looking forward to it, the only thing I don' like so far about the game are the ugly and boring characters. I mean, they have revealed 6 chars so far and none so far is any special apart from the bunny which so far I dislike as well as not having any cool chars in it.
I mean compare the character designs with the previous FF games and the designs for ffxii. I seldom buy games and especially RPGs with no likeable characters by either their story or their designs and character. So I'm not to sure if I'm gonna get this game, but I'lll have to wait and see 8P

looks the same as ffx

Signature

BoneyCork

BoneyCork

Oshibori

There are no random battles in FF12.

'Nuff said. It should rock, based on that alone.

Signature

Bored? Read this.
Ok now find something else to do.

this game looks sweet, i want to play it ;p

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Anyone know for sure the approximate release date?

Signature

I don't like Van's looks, that's the only thing that bothers me (alot). Other than that, I'm really looking forward to this because the team behind ffxii is the same people behind Vagrant Story and Final Fantasy Tactics which I loved immensely. The resemblances are obvious. The battle system is that of Vagrant Story and the characters look the same as Vagrant Story's. The music is sounding wonderful too. I hope the story is an absolute cracker like VS and FFT were - full of twists & turns and conspiracies. The setting is expected (knights, big castles, kings etc.) I'm expecting alot from this game too and I really don't want this game to fail.

I'm also grabbing on the 0.01% chance that Square-Enix release a subbed version of the game because I've seen the trailers and I'd love to play it in Japanese.

it looks interesting enough

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

It's true............. In one of the screen shots of Van, he looked like he had either no nose or a pig nose............. XO

But I hear they are twicking the graphics better before release........ ^_^'

Signature

Ashe (the Hume woman) qualifies as another excellent characterization, with plenty of emotive potential. Yes, and she qualifies as a babe, too. I'm a little leery of the Princess-without-a-kingdom plotline because it's so hackneyed, but we'll see.

Vaan (the Hume blond dude) continues the trend towards a bishonen-like appearance, complete with more sweat and less clothing -- perhaps to increase the attractiveness to males as well as females? Could be a first for Square to include hints of same-sex relationships.

Fran (the Viera female -- you know, the rabbit woman) has got to be one of the silliest things I've seen in a long time. Bring on the Killer Rabbit / vorpal bunny jokes.

I'm looking forward to the game a lot, because even when the games aren't very good (like ff8), they're still better than most other stuff on the market.

I really am looking forward to it. I think it'll be really grand again, because Square's gonna take a small break from making Final Fantasy's after this, so they're making it extra. Graphics-wise it's looking pretty much almost the same as ffx.

i think character design could've been more original.. but i think it's really looking cool so far <3

i <3 Penelo (xD) and Balthier so far, and Fran's character seems awesome. I really can't wait for it! I think Ashe looks cool too, but i think she's a bit too much like Yuna (design wise) and Vaan just looks bad. Basch seems... weird.

I can't wait for it ^^;

Signature Image

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/2862/

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.