Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lets see how many of u remember. - Minitokyo

Lets see how many of u remember.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

well this is actually not a question made by me, but i wanted to know your answers. So the question is: Do u remember when the moon crashed into the earth and all humanity as we know it ceased to exist?

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

oh THAT. Hell, old news. Was a fun time though, watching you little mortals scrambling around trying to repair things. We stepped in and fixed things tho.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

it was actually kinda fun to see that much chaos and people running. come on, who doesn't like to watch people falling and getting run over XD

huh?! what the heck r u talking about?! 0.o

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

the question i put on top of the thread, its quite a simple question. XD

huh?! did d moon crashed on earth? i dunno bout dat! T_T

Michie3

Michie3

Nature's Fantasy

...if the moon crashed into the earth... then the earth would likely be destroyed... and I would cry. Awl the cute fuzzies would go bye-bye :(

=^..^=

Signature

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

=.=" tat is really lame... we hav onii one moon rotating around earth no more =.="

Quote by Akarix=.=" tat is really lame... we hav onii one moon rotating around earth no more =.="

yes and it crashed into earth and everyone died.

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

so... if everyone died, then why re we still here? ^_^ but that was sorta cool...

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

*thinking: must be a private joke or a thing like that*
*will read other replies later*

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

i'm confused. i don't get it at all and nothing is ringing a bell.

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

Best day of my life. It all got better after that.

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

I think I was sleeping...

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

okaaay... is this some sort of a joke? It kinda was funny... in a weird sort of way... O.O

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

i thought it was going to gt more replies :(

Akarix

Akarix

Quote by Nakofani thought it was going to gt more replies :(

Well if it iz true tell me the YEAR AND DATE AND THE TIME!

y do u wanna know, u r a non believer XD

Akarix

Akarix

Than anyway if it iz true u are ABLE to tell me anyway.. =.=" think of tat..

its just a thread 4 fun, its all fun and games XD. why don't u lighten up and try to have some fun.

Akarix

Akarix

LOl fun huh...=.=" than how about if mars suddenly got out of its rotation thingy and crash to earth? lol...

yay! u r getting the hang of it XD

Akarix

Akarix

Really.. sry im kinda a serious person.. NO IM NOT SERIOUS! IM A LOUD and NOISY gal which ppl will complian like mad about my stupid BIG mouth! + i can be supeerrrr lame at times... Lamedude huh nEver!
Im the loud power house~~~ yay!

really?...explain it to me

merged: 12-03-2005 ~ 03:14pm
really?...explain it to me

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.