Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you try learn japanese from animes ? - Minitokyo

Do you try learn japanese from animes ?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26 Next » 605 total items

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Well I actually do ! ! ! ........ I like listen specially the bad words ! and love words ! It is really funny when you learn some words and try tell them to your Friends ! f.example Baka ... Urusai ... Uzakerda .... ( etc omg) its funny

well.... after watching so many subtitled animes, i actually learn a few words or phrases(e.g. Shinei!, Baka!, Aho!, ohayo, tadaima, konbanwa, ie , hai, oneechan,etc)...i look them at the Internet to be sure of the meaning... having a Japanese Dictionary helps(although bad words are sometimes not listed in the dictionary translations...i wonder why?)

I do! After watching so many subtitled animes, it sometimes feels like I know the language. Not even close though, but I did pick up a few words xD

Cornetvee

Cornetvee

~| LosT WiNgs |~

Yeapz! But i'll refer to my Japanese dictionary to confirm the meaning.. :)

Signature
~ If what letters tell are called stories, are unspoken words a dream? ~
Many tnx Milkysan for the wonderful siggy! ;)

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yes I try to but I rather just learn it so I can understand it more.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

No. I find it a waste of time figuring that I live in New Hampshire it won't help me anyway.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

yeah, i learn from anime. It makes it easier when watching real movies that doesnt have any subtitles that are from japan. And its a good thing when im going to study since then i already have a few words then.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yes i learn form anime but i donwloaded some japanese speeking tutotials with sound :D. So i learn faster, and understand anime without the sub.

TheRedKnight

TheRedKnight

:+:Akai No Kishi:+:

Well I actually do...^^

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

nani? of course, you'll learn japanese without even realizing it! Ganbatte!

Signature

FireflyStar

*bonk*

I don't usually try to learn it, but some words just automatically get stuck in my head. XD

like everyone else say just a few words

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

I love japanese and I learnt so many words watching anime!

My favorite word is "Senbonzakura" XXD

Signature Image

I don't try to learn any Japanese from watching anime, but I have caught on to some words and phrases here and there from watching.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

lol! You can learn some words and phrases, but don't speak like that to a Japanese person, they'll kick your ass. You'll learn more from watching Japanese movies. I just watch it for entertaining reasons, not to learn the language.

i try to learn, but it never sticks in my head. Only the obvious ones I can catch, but other than that, I'm clueless XD

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

I Try It Too. But It Is Not So Easy. I Can Only A Few Words In Japanese. Like: Kiseki=Miracle or Hikari=Light

lucky644

lucky644

Shuijin-Sama

Yes, it's handy to know simple phrases.

Signature
She's not underage, she's just fun-sized!

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Yep :)
I've learnt a lot of words and phrases from anime, but I don't know the spelling part... If I'm really inspired I find the spelling in the net... if not I can live with just saying the word, and not how to spell it ^_^'

I would LOVE to learn japanese one day... that'd sooo cool XD Although I doubt it will ever happen, cause I don't have the time or the money to actually do it... >.<

Hmm just a wee bit of words, its my brother thats picking up quite alot lol

aselia

aselia

[Eienno....]

It actually is helping quite a lot in improving Japanese!

Well, I don't learn them intentionally, but I do pick up a few Japanese words/phrases such as gomen ne, onee-chan, arigato, baka... etc while watching anime.

yes I do, because is to tired to learn and watch the drawing at the same time

I unwittingly picked up a nce chunk of language from watching anime...can't be helped, I guess, especially since a lot of phrases are used very often. ^^

page 1 of 26 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26 Next » 605 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.