Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Do You Need in Your Life? - Minitokyo

What Do You Need in Your Life?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/P/PainfulBliss/1115499360_A_loyal.JPG

You need someone loyal.

People have let you down since forever and you have always been left by yourself. Your life spark is now barely flickering and there is a big feeling of emptiness and hopelessness. You don't know what to do anymore in your life and everything has a sense of meaningless to it. Though you're not only sad, you also carry hate and many grudges on people. You have a hard time letting people in, but with your history you don't even desire that so much anymore.

dont think its post cause i searched.

[[Quiz Here]]

Ok ...by all these Quizzes...u can tell i dont have friends im lonely and im "sad"...dont get me wrong ...cause this is me im not a wannabe or anything geez u people should start accepting me for who i am and i dislike changing myself just cause u want me too this is me so if u dont like it go away i dont need so call friends like that

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/779/guidance0sb.jpgYou need guidance.

You have become very confused in your life right now and are unable to make decisions that pleases you. You may resort to drastic measures as harming yourself, but the situation doesn't seem to get any better by whatever method you are using for now. There is a pain inside because of this and you feel helpless in your life, thinking you will never find your way back. But even though the path may seem dark you still try to find yourself, which means your inner battle is not over.

i wouldnt change you. wouldnt want to.

You need someone loyal.

People have let you down since forever and you have always been left by yourself. Your life spark is now barely flickering and there is a big feeling of emptiness and hopelessness. You don't know what to do anymore in your life and everything has a sense of meaningless to it. Though you're not only sad, you also carry hate and many grudges on people. You have a hard time letting people in, but with your history you don't even desire that so much anymore.

hmm, ^that makes me seem depressed and goth

aiya.

wolfling

wolfling

otonashii okami

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1250/understanding3vf.jpg

You need understanding.

In your life there has been many people that could never seem too comprehend your personality. Now you have either become an out-cast because of their narrow minds or you have adjusted yourself to them, and never letting them see who you are deep inside. You now think that no one will ever understand you and you hate that fact. Though you are scared of what the effects might be if you would decide to let someone in so you keep a safe distance that you both curse and bless.

Signature
Thanx to my friend AC2N for the nice nice av as well cute userpage... *kiss and hugs*

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.