Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FF Crystal Chronicle song - Minitokyo

FF Crystal Chronicle song

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Kaze no Ne is such pretty song! Anyone heard it? I had trouble finding it, but got it (both Japanese and English version) on some French site while searching on Google O.O

I think the Japanese version is better since the singer has a higher pichted voice that fitted the song much better than the English version's singer's somewhat thicker voice.

What do you think?

Signature

well you can look online to see if u can find the OST, most games have it.
try www.sakuramedia.com they have a wide selection of anime and game OST.
I usally get mine form there so i say give it a shot!

i've been looking for the Crystal Chronicles OST or just songs from it. what was this french site you found and can i get the link?

Signature Image

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Which song is that? I remember a couple of songs from the game, but the one at the end sticks out.

Signature Image

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

I have NO idea what site that was. I just typed in Kaze no ne and it came up. It's a gaming site though.

Um, it sounds very ethical, with drums and even the windpipe (thing from Scotland)

Signature

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Ah yes, the Crystal Chronicles, horrible game...It ruined the name of FF, good music though.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

the thing from Scotland would be called a bagpipe. apretty cool instrument sometimes, and it sounds good if played and mixed right with other instruments.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.