Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Saddess ending in anime? - Minitokyo

Saddess ending in anime?

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 158 total items

I've watched a lot of animes(ones that i like) and for some reason i always just want to cry....

Chrno Crusade made me cry caz of the ended...even if it was a good ending....

The ones that my sis showed me are really boring, and when i see their ending i don't really care about the anime or not..caz i don't like it..

THe ones that i do like i get attached to it and i start liking it....

What happenes to you at the end of an anime series?
and
Which was the saddes ending in an anime

mine is chrno

catyeye

catyeye

~ Love & Peace! ~

chrno crusade and air's ending. I almost cried in both! I couldn't believe those endings! I was sad for a whole day >.<! But although the ending, i think their are very good animes!

Signature
Even though we were so close together, the twilight has a different color now.

~*PonCHo PeGa Duro*~

yea me too..i love the endings..but it was really sad..every time i keep of thinking about them i got sad

i would say Air has the saddess ending

chrno crusade's ending was so sad :(
saikano always made me cry

yea chrno crusade

lol...how could i remenber all the anime i watch...but..well..i think is elfen lied...(cuz is the only oen i still remenber like "that")

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

Samurai X: Reflections (or Rurouni Kenshin Seisouhen) had the saddest ending for me. :(

Chrno Crusade is very sad, though...*sigh*

Gizoku

Gizoku

Hopeless Romantic

yeah samurai X did have a really sad ending

but i think evangelion did too.

cherry12

love,hinata

naruto...all i know is dat they lose sasuke and he goes 2 orochimaru to recieve more power...sakura was taking it hard tough...

did i change alittle?

rurouni kenshin seisouhen was probably the saddest anime ever. crhrno crusade and X too. love sad endings....

Elfen Lied ended very sadly. Also, although Fruits Basket ended on a rather happy note, what happened just before it ended had me bawling.

i knoe that one..... the grave of the fireflies....T-T sooo sad still gets to me!

Quote by weem Also, although Fruits Basket ended on a rather happy note, what happened just before it ended had me bawling.

This was the same for me with Pretear.

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

For me, it'll be Grave of the Fireflies & Rurouni Kenshin Seisouhen @ Reflections. I havn't seen Elfen Lied or Chrno Crusade yet.... gonna get it sometime.

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

For me was Kanon and Now and Then, Here and There but now that I think of it the most saddess part of this animes are not at the end hehe nvm ^^;

naturally grave of the fireflies is the ultimate tearjerker of all time, but seriously, it's tough to name one, considering sad endings aren't all that popular. just thinking of an anime with a sad ending gets me thinking... saikano, even though i wasn't too much of a fan. even mahoromatic was kinda like wtf, they are supposed to live happily ever after like in ai yori aoshi...!

fao

The ending of Votoms OVA is also very saddess.

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Good animes hould have sad end ! ! Those who got closer to reality !
I loved Gungrave's END or Rurouni kenshin last ova! or etc there are too many ! ! :D !

nobody can ever beat chrno crusade. TT_____TT so sad, so beautiful.

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

The sadess ending was chrono crusade.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

The last two episodes of Nurse Angel Ririka SOS were the saddest that I have seen in all my life. The show actually became notorious for its ending even though it wasn’t very popular and had many flaws. The ending to Rurouni Kenshin Trust & Betrayal OAV probably comes in second place.

TheRedKnight

TheRedKnight

:+:Akai No Kishi:+:

Chrono Crusade
It was cried when i saw the ending
Rosette and Chrono was dead oh God T~T

Yea i agree with all of you..chrno crusade was the saddess ending....i also cried when satella died..did anyone forget about her?lol

I think it more or what they went throu and their love for each other that made me wanna vry more..but i'm glad they died together

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 158 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.