Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Maria sama ga Miteru 3 (OVA) - Minitokyo

Maria sama ga Miteru 3 (OVA)

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Natsuki-MaiHime

Natsuki-MaiHime

"I have wait so long for this"

I just got information about Maria sama ga Miteru OVA (season three). It's going to release on September 29th, 2006 and there're 5 episodes (each episode last 50 minutes).

Signature Image
"Will you kill someone you love, because of love" - from Ga-Rei -Zero-
Visit my gallery: http://natsuki-maihime.minitokyo.net/gallery/
In love with Touhou series. :x

Ahh, good. I liked the anime a lot, it was slow paced and nothing big happened but it had something to keep you watching it.

We'll know more after December 22th interview with Yamayurikai members (Yumi/Yoshino/Shimako seiyuus) in animate.tv

Tanoshimi~ :)

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I can't wait for more news. There is something about this series that's really addicting. Character dynamics! Oh and Sei.

Signature Image

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

hmmm, i've never seen this anime yet^^"

Sorry for being honest, but this anime was one of the slowest and oddest show I've seen, Midori you didn't miss out much.

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I think of the series as an acquired taste. Either hit or total miss, lol.

Signature Image

O_O another season?!?!?! yay ^^!

riku-chan

riku-chan

The One

If this series was a hit or a miss, I would say HIT.. !

There was a slight portion at the end of the DVD that had Yumi saying "See you next season"! So I was really hoping for a third season. I'm glad my hopes were not diminished. Thanks for this little report to Marimite fans~ <3

treks

treks

Kawaai ^_^

Though it's "only" an OVA, I am in good spirits that another season will arise in the future :)

But for now I will have to make due with an OVA, and hopefully that will quelsh my marimite thirst for now :)
This is definitely one of my two favorite animes (along with Oniisama E) so I can't wait to see Yumi and Sachiko-sama again ^_^

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

wow! so new season yeah?

i cant really stand the tension in the spring version... probably bcoz of all the sadness with sachiko & her not talking to yumi.. hope this season there'll be something fun.. & yumi's gonna get a new petit soeur isnt it?!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

i think i have an idea who her soeur is... unless its someone totaly different. the op in haru totaly gave it away.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.