Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the best 1st person shooting game? - Minitokyo

What's the best 1st person shooting game?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

What's your fav and you think is the best 1st person shooting game ever? I just came with this because none of my threads are going that well and this seemed like a good topic for gamers.

I've only played Counter Strike series but Halo to me looked like the best 1st person shooting game. Very many guns!

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I would say it is Halo with me.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Can't really say which is the absolute best, but of all I played these are worth mentioning:

Recent: Half-Life 2, Thief III, Far Cry, Morrowind & Call of Duty
Old but good: Alien vs Predator II

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

hmm lets say Halo and Halo2 is nice
but i would rather choose Half Life 2
its showing what the Valve is all about ;)

Signature

Oh yeah I like played Half-Life 1 and Medal of honor too. They are all ok but still going with Halo

gameplay-wise i'd have to go with UT 2004... absolutely flawless.

Char-Aznabel

Char-Aznabel

*{~Phantom Pain~}*

i like Medal of honor and Call of Duty :D

Signature Image

uriziel

uriziel

it is a road to hell

maybe Counter Strike and Call of Duty, Quake, Doom

Signature

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

Doom?

Signature

Doom. You know that old game that recently came out in a movie featuring "The Rock" or his real name Dwayne Johnson .

Hmmm why doom though? It's a quite good shooting game but it's kinda old and doesn't seem to have that many guns

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

hmm
may'be Counterstrike or Metroid Prime

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

Depends, I like teamwork so I say: CS & SWAT4

chepe

chepe

chepe

HALO, come on man, it's a stupid question.....

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

I've never actually played a real 1st person shooting game. If it counts, I really enjoyed Banjo-Tooie's (N64) multiplayer games in which you were to pick your character, a setting and shoot your friends by hiding in the canals, behind the wall, etc. XD

1st person shooting games are awesome---but very dangerous if it were reality XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Half-Life 2 / Counter-Strike Source / Day of Defeat Source

Since CSS & DoDS are part of the MP components of HL2 (at least for the silver & gold versions).

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

halo, halo 2, and rainbow six three: raven shield

i cant decide among the 3

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

one of the good old classics "Unreal Tournament" :)

Well its really hard to say what the best...
but i would say half-life is on the top of my list... why u may ask... caz of all the crazy extentions... u play it non-stop >.<

battlefield 2

HALO...da da da damm...da da damm...da da dam....AAaaAAAAaAA......(halo music theme)..lol... i am so lame

merged: 11-20-2005 ~ 12:31pm
or doom3.....freaky...

SpartanVII

SpartanVII

Master Chief

Halo and Halo 2 to the core dude! Nothing else even comes close.

Signature
Freedom isn't free. Nor does it come with ease. So is it worth fighting for? Is it worth dying for?

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

Halo 2 and Star Wars Battlefront 2 which you can switch between 3rd and 1st person.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

Half-Life and Counterstrike. Halo has an unbalanced multiplayer while Halo 2 has a bad single player, bad use of auto-tracking, bad AI, and has its fair share of glitches.

I dont really want to admit it, but Halo 2 is like the best 1st person shooter :p They are a lot of other good ones though :D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.