Aria you either love or find it boring.

Tagged under Aria

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Cancel

I've been recently watching Aria anime and just love it. Its the type of anime you watch when you just want to relax drinking a cup of tea. Some people might find it boring but I find it really cute, especially the characters. Sometimes I just wish for a little fan service here and there but I glad the animators are not tempted to do that as that would just be a distraction. Surprisingly enough I've read the Aria manga and actually fell asleep reading it but the anime gets my full attention.

• Nov 19, 2005
Cancel

Maybe that is one I should look out for. I've not seen any of it .

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Cancel

In the future please correctly categorize your new threads. Moved and category added.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

• Nov 19, 2005

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Cancel

Quote by unicorn2006In the future please correctly categorize your new threads. Moved and category added.

actually, unicorn, there's an existing thread on this anime: The New Animation Aria

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

• Nov 19, 2005

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Cancel

Quote by EternalParadox

Quote by unicorn2006In the future please correctly categorize your new threads. Moved and category added.

actually, unicorn, there's an existing thread on this anime: The New Animation Aria

Hm - yea I guess it'll end up with the same type of responses.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

• Nov 19, 2005

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.