Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Married in game online! after that! - Minitokyo

Married in game online! after that!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

well all we now about RPG game online and virtual married, don't you? well i not saying about behavior just about game system, some think like Ragnarok. did it really have married system ? did when character play by gamer married in game can have child? did i fool about this question? oh i think none of game creator think about that, hope thay can add that to next generation of RPG online (i means all RPG online).ha ha ha that would be fun. don't you agree!

i think the marriage feature in ragnarok online certainly enhances the experience of playing it. Though the thing is...i've heard that some guys actually play as female characters in the game...so erm...u know...*teeheehee*...could get a bit embarassing...

MizuhofanFFX2

MizuhofanFFX2

Mizuho Kazami's fan - FFX2 fan

not at all but i say about married in game not in real live. and babe in game not in real live.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.