Welcome - Privates, NCO's, and Officers.

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

Cancel

Welcome to the Military-Group. Quitesimply, all of us here have signed ourt life away, been assigned a pay grade, and like to shoot the shit outa some stuff. Oh and most importantly waste over 50% of our paychecks on the 1st and the 15th on anime. Strutt ur suff, Post a picture of your Barracks room, or your workspace/anime shrine, and tell us all aboput where ur sationted, what u enjoy ect!

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

tim0017

tim0017

ARMYTIM

Cancel

ft bragg, and yes my wife goes insane everytime i waste/buy more anime. 13 years in and 35 yeasrs old, e-7 and an anime nut..... all the way

ARMYTIM

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Cancel

Wow, an E-7 anime nut. Cool! Lol, sorry, I just know few SNCO's that are like, 'normal'.

Air Force E-3 here currently stationed in Japan! \m/^_^\m/ It's actually my second base (working on my 3rd year now...) and before this I was in Korea.

Asia is so cool. :-P

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

Cancel

Ai! I as in korea for o year myself, and according to the timline abiut a year adter you left. U were at Osan AFB right Shkira? I was ther in 2004.

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

aemil

aemil

Mega-newb

Cancel

Wow, I had almost totally forgotten that I tried signing up for this group like 40 weeks ago. It's good to see that someone is still running the place.

• Dec 05, 2005

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.