Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo Forum Problem - Minitokyo

Minitokyo Forum Problem

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

In the forums, at the top of each thread, it always says Minitokyo > (category) > (forum).

But at the top of the Minitokyo forum, it only says Minitokyo > (category), so if you're in a thread in that forum and want to go back to the forum, you have to press the back button a bunch of times, which is annoying.

This doesn't strike me as anything too hard to fix, so I would appreciate this if it could be fixed soon.

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread. I don't think it is, but I could be wrong.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Actually, you're right about that. It's the same way with the bug reports forum. This isn't too big of an issue for me, and I don't have to press the back button numerous times. Instead, all I end up doing is clicking the forum link on top to go back. This could be temporarily done until the problem will be fixed, if it gets fixed.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

fixed =)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.