Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Updating Submissions... how? - Minitokyo

Updating Submissions... how?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Does anyone know how you update your wallpaper submissions in the new MT? In the old MT, the buttons were right below the wallpaper (update, edit, delete) which I thought was very convenient. (I'll use this opportunity to plug that I preferred the aesthetics of the old view pages much better. I've gotten over previous annoyances at the new MT, but the gallery pages still bug me. They look all screwy in different browsers, and the way they bunched stuff together is confusing... but that's not the point)

I was wondering because I fixed my wallpaper a little, and I wanted to update it, but I can't find it. I poked around my Control Panel too, but it didn't seem to be there... does anyone know, or did they delete it? I would be rather said if they deleted it.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

when you are on the page with the particular piece in a larger preview and the piece's comments, look on the left side of the page. under your user menu, below "logout," there should be an "Options" menu.

In that menu, there should be "owner's options," below which should be the update, edit, and delete functions for you to use.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Thank you! I will try that. :)

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.