Another newbie

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Cancel

Thought I might as well make a formal intro. I've been visiting this site for a while, but this is the first I've really looked into the forums. Hopefully I'll manage to visit more often. :) I've been really impressed with the quality and quantity of most of the artwork I've seen here.

Why is it everyone who drives slower than me is an idiot, and everyone who drives faster is a maniac?
R32argent's R32 Gallery

• Nov 19, 2005
Cancel

welcome! yup, they have nice walls here..^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

Cancel

welcome! I don't even make those beautiful walls... *sigh* I wish I had the skill.

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

Cancel

nice walls can be found here. welcome!

Signature

• Nov 20, 2005
Cancel

Quote by saiyukifan I wish I had the skill.

Me, too. I'm already impressed by artists using 'traditional' media, but I'd imagine computer graphics/art must be pretty exacting. Primary colours and basic shapes is pretty much my limit :)

Why is it everyone who drives slower than me is an idiot, and everyone who drives faster is a maniac?
R32argent's R32 Gallery

• Nov 20, 2005
Cancel

Hi! I agree. lots of nice pictures here.
Have a nice time on Minitokyo!

See ya around!

• Nov 20, 2005
Cancel

hi and welcome to MT

• Nov 20, 2005

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.