Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Credits and losing them - Minitokyo

Credits and losing them

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

I am just curious about the credit system in this fashion of how they work. I have downloaded a couple of images today and they didn't seem to download properly so I tried to download them again and I have been charged (for want of a better word) two or three times for the downloads. I wouldn't be so worried about it except these were pretty fat images 4.4 credits and 4.5 credits, so it is alot of credits to be lost. I know you guys aren't going to reveal how the system works but this does appear to be a slight flaw in the system if you loose credits for a redownload. Also sorry if this issue has been brought up before. I couldn't find it with search (may have been titled differently).

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

As the system currently stands, any gallery item downloaded costs credits. The system does not distinguish between first downloads and redownloads. There have been some suggestions to let the system determine whether you've downloaded an image before and not charge you a second time, but I don't think it's got much of a chance for implementation, since it would probably mean a new system of download tracking would have to be implemented.

hey..i kinda got the same problem...i lost a lot of points in a short amount of thime....a little too fast....i dont know what it is but i hope it gets fix! cuz i need to see more awesome pics yo!

Hmm, looks at though we'd post a lot of messages in the forums, reply on gallery posts and recieve guestbook replies to get free credits.

Of course, posting a scan or an image can boost things up with the commentaries posted for them. =P

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Eeek, here I was hoping against hope that if a download fails and you refresh it wouldn't charge again. At least I try to limit myself to the 1. credits.

I'd only like to be able to win credits as fast as I lose them - not have an almost 12h delay on the wins.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

kagirinai

kagirinai

Lacus addict~!! XD

I'm facing the same problem here =\

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Well, I did not want to start a new thread as it is also about gaining losing credits.
I had been gaining credits like crazy yesterday and I have no idea why. Suddenly some were gone again without me downloading.
Is this a bug or just me?

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

Cheapo

56K Lagger

i believe it may be a minor glitch, i downloaded a few pics in one day, came back today and i had my original credit back, then when i downloaded a pic again, i lost it plus the credit it takes for the picture download.

~anime is my food~

i was just about to ask about that.. now i better start participating more

"That was fun."

- Momochi Zabuza

yes, it's a little annoying...mine's a little different, my credits freezed up for 2 days I think? >_< or it's just normal for the calculation of credit system.....
the system should ignore the credit cost if the user will try to view the image the 2nd time to avoid losing credits on re-downloads

Eliza-chan

Free Me from the cage...

I honest don't understand how to get more credits all that well... I mean I have to use a credit tosubmit something and I know if MT deletes it I get it back but other than that I got no idea... I really want to put art up but then I get scared I might forever be 0 credits if my art is not good enugh to somehow eanr them back... *sigh* so how do I get credits...

Actually, I don't feel like we earn credits now... or really really few... I think that since 3 days, I have just got 5 credits.... when I used to have really more than ten times this number... and no, I don't think I've posted more than ten times less.

I wonder if how we win the credits have changed... or if the new quota dl there's a bug.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

What i dont like sometimes is the people editing pictures just a bit and then posting them >_>

how are credits different than the download quota?I used my quota and then starting losing credits....do they come back?

hm..... after the implementation of free downloads quota, is it i'm too sensitive? it seems like it's getting harder and harder to get the credit points.... today i've just take part in some forum to have a leisure talk.... and i still see my credits grow little only not not even growth a single points... eventough i re-login to see how much growth of my credits....

the quota will regenerate back to 30 if u not log in within 24 hrs after u logged out, after u used up all ur quota, then it started to deducted ur credit... for more info u can refer the forum "free download quota"...

Damn...I burnt all my credits, because I was about when it wasn't introduced. There goes my download sprees. So to get credits, you would post art, scans etc? Oh well, this is my punishment for my impulsive image hoarding!

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

i dont really have to use my credits, i get 30 free downloads every day.
maybe because i have more than 100 credits?

confusing system.... =/

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.