Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Escaflowne Comic?There is one! - Minitokyo

Escaflowne Comic?There is one!

Tagged under Tenkuu no Escaflowne

page 1 of 1 6 total items

This goes to all of the fans of escaflowne...and u need to have watchthe series to understand the comic..

So i was on the internet and i downloaded escaflowne(comic) I never knew they made a comic of it, but its old. Its in english (but u have to read it right from left) The storyline is a bit differen't from the series, but i ain't complaining...i love it!...i managed to get some downloads on, but i hope the rest will finish....if any of you want i can email the comic to u...private message me and i'll give u my sn/email and i'll send them to you...

I"d like to ask u one more question.............Did u ever know there was one?...I didn't till now

I knew there was one...Actually, there are two. One's a shoujo manga and one's a shounen manga. The shounen manga (8 volumes) was released a few years ago by TOKYOPOP in the U.S. (I hated that comic...It was totally different from the anime! >_<) I love the shoujo manga version, though. :) (I read some of it recently.)

i know..it is totally different..even how the characters looked!...i was just going thro some that were downloaded and finish..and the story line was totaly differne't..who knew she had a brother?...well anyway..for some reason i just have to read the comic! even thou it is completly different from the episodes..i still and will forever love escaflowne!

merged: 11-20-2005 ~ 08:19am
btw..thanks for the heads up on telling me there is 2 comics..i wanna read them both..thanks!

Eh. The Shounen manga is sickening. The art is crap, the characters are butchered, and Hitomi walks around wearing latex underwear over her skirt. And transforms into a busty blonde. And Dilandau....no...no no no...that is NOT Dilandau.

I've not read the Shoujo version though, and from what I hear it's a lot better. I'd love to read it if I can ever find it.

The differences are because initially they planed the project of Escaflowne to be manga and anime series at the same time and under the same concept but due to occupations of the creators both of them were delayed so the manga version ended being made before the anime under the vision of the different autors so there's no direct relation with each other. So when the anime was finally made they refined and changed some things in the concept ending with some things very different as how they were conceived.

I also knew there was one, and when i was in vienna i saw in a small bookshop the mangas, i bought them all (because i love escaflowne, so i thought the comic would also be sooo great like the tv series), yeah, what a big damned mistake that was! the comic is like shit, the figures are just looking like SHIT, the storyline.....hm,.....the rest**** (no words for all that), at the end the comic landed in the oldpaperbox to be burned^^!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.