Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ladies: What do you look for in a man - Minitokyo

Ladies: What do you look for in a man

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

KenshinFFX

KenshinFFX

Jaded Hitokiri

I could agree and I could say this....

THAT IS whack!!!

i rest my case.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

Quote by KenshinFFXI could agree and I could say this....THAT IS whack!!!i rest my case.

well, yea... that theory is a bit odd, but at least it's true. girls hate it when guys always act so aggressive with them. we tend to find it more comfortable when they'r just being themselves and havin a good time with the rest of us.

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

they don't know.

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

Quote by Paolo they don't know.

They know. Its just the number of different viewpoints that make it hard to figure out. They're not all the same, you know?

Signature
The King of the Monsters

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

lol I look fer a guy who's funnie and can make me laugh without me making him laugh first, I want her to act like a retard, stupid, and idiotic. he needs good grades too XD lol, a skater, punk, goth I dun care. he needs to make mistakes on easy things because I just think dats just kawaii heh he ^^- And one important thing I want him skinny! not alot of muscles ish fine with me!!!! bwahahahaha!!! lol

Tell me if you find him!

Magically Delicious, yo.

Quote by SamuraiHarukolol I look fer a guy who's funnie and can make me laugh without me making him laugh first, I want her to act like a retard, stupid, and idiotic. he needs good grades too XD lol, a skater, punk, goth I dun care. he needs to make mistakes on easy things because I just think dats just kawaii heh he ^^- And one important thing I want him skinny! not alot of muscles ish fine with me!!!! bwahahahaha!!! lol

Tell me if you find him!

im skinny. seriously. *gets a shield and takes cover*

Not to bust your chops or anything, Gojira2K, but I'm a guy. I just get tired of hearing the "why don't girls like me" whine from guys who spend all their time fantasizing about Suzie Goodbody, but they ignore Sarah Smart-as-hell who would be glad to talk to them if they'd just put the pr0n away for a minute.

On another topic: Winterlilac, KenshinFFX is right. You rock.

Itchy

Sharingan Master

Quote by miketoNot to bust your chops or anything, Gojira2K, but I'm a guy. I just get
tired of hearing the "why don't girls like me" whine from guys who
spend all their time fantasizing about Suzie Goodbody, but they ignore
Sarah Smart-as-hell who would be glad to talk to them if they'd just
put the pr0n away for a minute.

Oh freaking great I get no credit for bring up some realness here ^.^ lol

Signature
When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

Quote by miketoNot to bust your chops or anything, Gojira2K, but I'm a guy. I just get tired of hearing the "why don't girls like me" whine from guys who spend all their time fantasizing about Suzie Goodbody, but they ignore Sarah Smart-as-hell who would be glad to talk to them if they'd just put the pr0n away for a minute.

I cant tell if you're agreeing with me, disagreeing with me, or both. Besides, I'm not complaining about whether or not girls like me. I've already got a gf and one girl is all I need. And, I'm gonna admit, she's a little overweight, so, to a lot of eyes, she would be rather sub par, but I still love her to death for who she is. Anyway, I'll talk to anybody who's willing to talk to me. Its not like I'm gonna try to ignore the smart ones and talk to just the good looking ones.

Signature
The King of the Monsters

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Quote: im skinny. seriously. *gets a shield and takes cover*

*watches battering ram being brought in* A tad excessive, no?

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

Quote by ItchyOh freaking great I get no credit for bring up some realness here ^.^ lol

This guy is either sexist to the extreme or joking....

Signature
The King of the Monsters

Quote by BlueieEvery single girl say that tho :/ "looks aint that important"
Then why do good looking guys have such an easy time getting girls?, doest really make sense.

your right, girls and boys are attracted by appearences but that's not all ! i like to see good loking men but that's not because he would talk to me and says flattering things to me that i will fall in love ! generaly, handsome people have a very bad personality and aren't interesting ! in my opinion, the personality is the big point : the things that they like or dislike, the way they wearing clothes ( their style ), the way they talk, the way they look at you... it's the beginning. i like to find in guys those following qualities : caring, funny in the idiotic way ( lol:-), understanding, peaceful, sweet and passionate. i have luck, i found him ^^ but, you know, if you doesn't show your true self to a person that attracts you, it would be a lie ! you must have confidence in yourself a little bit, like everyone else you have qualities and flaws... some days ago, i have heard a sentence : you doesn't love someone for his qualities but for his flaws ! i think that's perfectly true ^^

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.