Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anime on DC ++ - Minitokyo

anime on DC ++

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Bodhi

Bodhi

believe in nothing...

was jsut wondering if annyone who used DC++ knew of a decent anime hub... abd or a movie hub... Ive looked for one for a while... but never end up sticking with one...

thank you for annyones help

Try looking at the built in hub list of DC++. Just look at the short description of each, there are a lot there. Basically, no hub is really a stable source for anime. Downloading through DC depends on a single user and each of that "user" uploads to as much as 10 people so speeds can be really slow. I suggest using BT or IRC for your anime needs. heh

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

I have had some luck on the Total Anime Network (tAn) hubs, mainly I look for otherwise impossible to find OSTs on DC++ only when I really want something since I don't like the way the hub system works, and I absolutely hate the OPs and admins attitudes. But if you are willing to put up with the people who think just because they OP a hub means they are god of the internet and you have a big enough share you shoudn't have a problem.

Signature Image

DC++ is very effective however when you are on a network that doesn't allow outside connections for BT. At my university, we set up a DC hub on the internal dorm network, with hyper-fast speeds and a pretty good share amount.

as for hubs give Rhasberry Heaven a shot "//removed, EternalParadox"
as well as the "Otaku" network "//removed, EternalParadox" thats the public addy, you'll be able to get addys for the other hubs in the main chat with the welcome message

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please remember that it is against MT rules to ask or provide where to download anime. This would include links to p2p, torrents, irc channels, or dc++ hubs.

closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.