Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why men like to having sex through internet? O_o - Minitokyo

Why men like to having sex through internet? O_o

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

Nobody actually can have sex online. Is only fantasies. Men are more susceptible to this kind of practice because men react easly to images. Why they do that, many reasons, curiosity, loneliness, perverted thoughts, etc.

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

actually, i too encountered the same situation... alot of guys ask the same question.. "wanna have cybersex?" and i mean even women do it in there... they dont care whether whom they will ask is in the same sex as they are as long as they get wat they want... its just plain old freaky....
I think men do the things they do becaus thats the only moment that they get laid with a sexy woman... plus, through her... they can say wat they want without anybody judging their actions in whether they do the deed or not....o_o

Cammie

Cammie

Yurikitten

I havent read all the pages but, i know that some women like to do this aswell(not me, i dont really see any pleasure in doing so >_>). And besides both men and women can be horny so its not like its all that weird -.-

they do it cuz their sickos =p!

To draw anime or manga....you must have the heart and soul for it...some people don`t realise that but it is like you become one with the picture..0.0...Josh here all round nice fella!^-^ I you can come visit me LOL=p

I have known a few that want to do that also. Its good talking to someone you know about feelings or enhancing the mind. Thinking like it would be good doing this or that etc.. but people that actually go through all the details , sounds and actually get off it , thats a dofferent story..lol

I wouldn't say its just men that like such . as women like the imagery in their minds also it seems, but yeah men afterall are indeed easily aroused :P but i wouldn't say women are never that way also tho ^_^

Most stupid thing tho is people that do any of the above to someone they met 1 min ago.. Thats CrAzY

hellbomb

KaBoom!

its the only way they'll get some xD

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

Asahi

Asahi

gone

there are much girls how like it too - myself dont like it . dont know why some people like it .. maybe they have fun in writing those things..

Shadowlinex

Shadowlinex

Game God

Think of it this way a overweight man in his late 40's meets a girl online who is just as overweight and the same reletive age. However he doesn't know that she so happens to be fat, nor does she know about him. They believe they are dating really hot guys/girls in their early 20's. Thus that is what we call the internet.

"Death means nothing to me, however death means defeat. I refuse to be defeated!"
Signature

Well, i´m a man and i don´t like it, It can be posible that i do something wrong if to the all the men like it.

lol, loved Shadowlinex description, and its so true. For me, when I occasionly go into a chatroom, I find myself bombarded with fools who think I'm female (even after furious debate with them about my sexuality, they still dont back down). I guess it comes with the territory, in an online environment, people feel they can get away with anything. Hence, those guys (and girls) just do and say as they please without fear of reprisal (the worst they can get is to be told "no" and ignored)

So much for Netiquette, we can but hope that these people calm down through time ^_^'

Onikage

Many of the guys in chat are maybe shy persons who try to act more confident and for this reason it leads to the point"SEX"
Of curse there might be one or two perverts who can not think about something else but sex!

SaNeko

SaNeko

Princess of ORB

how can someone have sex through internet? a new USB perifericall?

Kono koe ga kikoeru kai
dou ka kurushibanaide!!!!
- B'z Fan -

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Quote by SaNekohow can someone have sex through internet? a new USB perifericall?

Indeed there is a new USB periphial that can be used...by women...or men who like it in their......well I'll leave it at that just in case some virgin ears come around :)

im gonna guess that cyber sex is almost same thing as phone sex. and i guess men like to have sex because it is natural desire to reproduce.

SaNeko

SaNeko

Princess of ORB

Quote by fluke

Quote by SaNekohow can someone have sex through internet? a new USB perifericall?

Indeed there is a new USB periphial that can be used...by women...or men who like it in their......well I'll leave it at that just in case some virgin ears come around :)

LoL xD

seriously, i think this world is full of men and women that cannot afford a real relationship... Maybe is this the reason of the 'internet sex loving' men and women OX

Kono koe ga kikoeru kai
dou ka kurushibanaide!!!!
- B'z Fan -

Angel-Lizzy

Angel-Lizzy

D-Emo-N

Those who do this... are just perverts who get
themself horny... and sex trough a webcam?
I cant even imagine how this will work!
Lock them away!

Kisses

Lizzy

Signature
Im a D-Emo-N, my heart is gone, the razorbladechain is destroying my heart that got stolen!

does this happen a lot to people online? and does it happen more often to women or to men?

searching for faith
in the stars of your eyes

I would say it happens more often to women, though men are targeted too lol. But the guys in these rooms are just downright rude and aggressive when it comes to trying to initiate cyber sex ^_^'

Basically these types of people should learn to behave better, if they dont act like that outside of the internet then they shouldnt do it online either (though it inhibits these types, as they think its quite alright to be like thise as there is no face to face contact, no remorse basically for them).

Stay safe people! :)

Onikage

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

i guess they do it because they don't have:-

1. a girlfriend
2. a life
3. a job
4. nothing to do
5. self control
6. brains
7. in reality, they're impotent
8. love from their girls (assume they have one)

that's about it, i guess.

Signature

think dosent involve real relations love kids etc human nature always searching something new !

niomea

niomea

broken wings

Like it, or not, realize it, or not, internet lift away our boundaries of life.
Living virtually, we no longer have to stick with strict social values, high "moral" standards, or killing stereotypes. On the net, we can be anywhere, anytime, as anyone.

I might be wrong, but as far as I know, most of the people who prefer to live on the net are usually not the most sociable person. Almost all the time, great people I met on the net are timid in real life.

Perhaps the "mask" of the net does the same effect on fantasy, and sex is among those. They who are not able to do it the way they imagine it in real life due to social restrictions had found their way out behind the wall of technology.

And once it burst out.... it's a little hard to control it don't you think? ^_-

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Because their just plain horny... that's all there is to it.... THEY'RE FRIGGIN' HORNY! >_>;

Quote by Croixim gonna guess that cyber sex is almost same thing as phone sex. and i guess men like to have sex because it is natural desire to reproduce.

Uhhh... men couldn't "reprpoduce" over the net.... coz if that happens, i will be so amazed at how technology could do that... >_> How are they going to reproduce from the net? Send sperms to their email ad? (kidding!)

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

Why men like to have sex throught the internet because they cant get any in real life, i think thats the bottom line.

phamster2002

phamster2002

far east tribe leader

its simple the men that likes have sex online are desprit and cant get laid and they just have sex online line as a mental substitution to there sexual needs

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.