Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GitS, 2nd season, 1st episode - Minitokyo

GitS, 2nd season, 1st episode

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Wow. Overall I thought this episode was pretty good. The action at the end made up for the slow beginning, IMO. I guess they had to introduce everything for those not familiar with the story. The graphics/animation is different than last year, but I guess I'll get used to it. I wonder if they had a change in staff or something.

The major's speech to Togusa at the end, about how he can 'hold his head up' was kind of surprising in that it seemed to imply that previously Togusa was doing a poor job, IMO. I never really got that feeling from the 1st season. Though I guess there was the episode where he blew his cover in the health institution.

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Musta missed that scene.

I recently finished the series, and I thought it was very good. Although I had to admit that the first SAC impressed me immensly, and even though this one might be better, I'd always remember the 1st one better.

2nd GIG's storyline is easier to follow, there's a bit more drama, more is told about the Major and some of the crew, and her humanity came through a lot stronger or vividly. Even the main antagonist came of a lot better.

A good follow-up.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.