Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sousei no Aquarion! - Minitokyo

Sousei no Aquarion!

Tagged under Sousei no Aquarion

page 1 of 1 12 total items

:) Has anyone seen this ? me ... i quite like it though .. the Fusion parti s somewhat wierd but the story line is Coool lol anyone wanna discuss this matter ?

yo... know this is gonna be 11 weeks and 3 days late :P

I just got through the whole anime... (swiped it off a friend :P).

I have to agree with ya. Its pretty cool. The commander.... he's so quick.. so mysterious how he disappears or appears so quickly.

Though, I dunno whether its a method of sending the song to the head, but the first 16 or 18 episodes or something, it had the OP song as the breakthrough tune... lol...

What's the deal with the ending anyway? *sigh*...

Nyway, cheers.

i didnt like this anime at all. why?

1. The yoai
2. the moaning when they 'fuse' into a super robot

the robot fights arnt too good ethier :P

lol i agree with you the ending was like screwed but meh XD

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

u must not see just de fusing.. see de teamwork behind de fusing.anw. i like de anime.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Shinku-sama

*Toxic Waist*

this is one of my most favorite anime to date. yeah, the uniting is a little odd, but the mecha themselves rock! and Apollo and Silvia are so cute! the ending made my cry and kinda left me hanging. hopefully there'll be a sequal series!

In case of emergency, break glass. Scream. Bleed to death.

lol this is a bit late byt and Agree with Shinku lol id like to see more =p

merged: 06-02-2006 ~ 10:36pm
lol this is a bit late byt and Agree with Shinku lol id like to see more =p

i really liked the series except for the ending, imo it just wasn't right. i loved the entire story although they could've tried to do more with all the other characters in it. especially the 2nd half of this series was focused a lot on silvia, apollo and sirius.

davew30

davew30

I ate mythology and slept

ending could have been much better, but all in all a decent series....tho Rahxephon is a better alternative imo.

Stop deaths on the road, drive on the pavement!!!

Hello everyone! Well .... I've read what the others have said. I don't agree with most of you. The anime is great in all it's contents! I especialy love the opening song. The gattai is I agree, weird but the plot is great. I love it !
This is my runner up anime, second in place !

Who believes in the convincing power of logics has never talked to an angry woman.

***CONTAINS MINOR SPOILERS***

at first i thought the anime was ok, but i feel that it gets worse as it goes on. i mean, the action, graphic and soundtrack was alright but not all questions are answered clearly at the end. i find the plot a bit messy and too many 'conspiracies' are introduced, which may confuse some viewers.

also, there is one episode where the enemy is a tower that causes the world and characters to look funny. this episode is clearly, deliberately made this way because someone in the production team fell behind the deadline. Even before our heroes went into the weird world, the art is all funny and the colour in the scenes after are too light and lack depth.

i also agree with the previous comments on the union of the pilots. compared to other animes of the same genre, i think there are a lots of others that are more worth watching.

ive just seen the first 4 episodes but i think its really well done in the drawing and storyline so far is adictive :3

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.