Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fruits Basket Ending/Sequel - Minitokyo

Fruits Basket Ending/Sequel

Tagged under Fruits Basket

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

the anime is very childish, i hate the exxagerated characters. but its still very funny, yay

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

That ending ended at book 6 in the manga. There better be a sequel because some fruits basket fans did the origami thing at the expo for a sequel. For those you don't know what I'm taking about with the origami well if you make 1000 origami swans (I think) then one of your wishes will come true. I am too unsatisfied because they didn't even introduce Kureno or Rin.

Evil Mind Good Heart

The manga is ver sweet, nice and rich storyline OO, nice drawing, and i love furuba :P
A sequel was a good thing for everyone

I would love to see it, too! :D I hope there is one! I'd download them all in a SECOND...:D I'm reading the manga currently, and I haven't reached the ending....there's like....18 books so far, right? yah, I have 11, and I've read up to 18 on sites that had translated the manga scans into english ^_^;; So even I don't know the ending!

I don't think they'll ever really make a sequel to Fruits Basket as much as I'd like to believe they would... actually, I found the ending really moving but that's probably because I don't read manga and so I couldn't compare the two ^_^' I get so emotional when it comes to the last three episodes that I always have to make sure I have a spare box of Kleenex beside me whilst I'm watching it ^_^' I was happy to see them walking off together at the end but I couldn't believe that was the end of it... I didn't want it to end because it was such a lovely anime ^_^' even though I learned later on that most people thought it was really bad compared to the manga, personally, I still think it was fantastic...

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

it'd be awesome if a sequel to furuba came out!
i haven't read the manga so i didn't know that they cut it short.
i would love it if they made another season's worth of furuba. i really wish it would happen ^^

I hope there's gonna be a second season. I was sort of dissapointed with the ending.

deitygemini

Forgiveness

By the looks of it almost everyone here doesn't like the ending or not really satisfied with it. Well its for me to see I haven't seen the ending but a 2nd season would be really nice! but what might be the plot?

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I haven't seen the Anime yet, I've only been reading the Manga, but there's always stuff that's changed around and the like when a Manga is turned into an Anime, like when books are turned into movies.

I'd like it if a second season were produced, because I doubt the "ending" (the last episode of the first season) would leave me satisfied.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

I don't think a sequel would be very good at all. They'd have to invent a brand new storyline for the most part.

But the manga is excellent ^^

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

http://www.petitiononline.com/fb2/petition.html

there you can sign a petition to try and get a fruit basket continuation

im not really that into it so far but ive only just finnished episode 13.. it seems quite funny and even though i dont like english versions it made me laugh alot lol

i think it has talent and i hate getting to the end of a show! so i want it to continue :P
so i have more to watch

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I hope there is a sequel. I hope that if they do make a sequel, they have plans on making it like the manga as much as posible.

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

I think that there should be a sequel, but regardless of whether there is or not, the manga is still much better than the anime and always will be.

I recommend anyone who likes the Furuba anime to read the manga, because it is much btter than the anime.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

I'm so sad! I'd avoided the series on DVD for so long, because I knew it would have that unfinished, leaving-me-hanging feeling, but then I ended up getting it as a Christmas gift, and of course I watched it...sigh.

I think they might, eventually, you never know, make a sequel. I know there aren't plans to and all that, but on the other hand, they'd be daft not to make a sequel. Shows that I don't have much time for at all are getting sequels, and there really is a demand for a follow-up to this series. I wonder if they won't just give into demand eventually, although I do think that if they do, it might be a different creative team.

Unfortunately, a second season is not planified so far.
The manga is up to volume 21 now in Japan, the serie will be finished after the next volume (#22, information confirmed by Hakusensha).

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Although I'm not the biggest Fruits Basket fan... ok I actually hated it, a second season is being negotiated. Fruits Basket prooved to be a huge hit for Funimation and Funimation has been pimping them to create a season 2. I would forsee a season 2 one day it just may take a while. Remember it took Geneon quite a long time to get more Hellsing produced but it happened eventually. All you Fruits Basket fans keep your heads up, your wish will be answered one day.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

there is any official sources for this information.
Funimation is just the english editor of the anime. They can say "we'd like a second season" how much they want (and they've done it a few time already), it's up to Studio Deen to decide. Lastly, Studio Deen's said that there will not be a second season, because after the end of the anime, the story (in the manga) is getting too dark/complicated to make episodes from it.

In my opinion they left out way to much in the Anime, so I think the need to re-do the first season, than make a second season.

Like many people here, I would LOVE a sequel to Fruits Basket. It is my all time favorite anime, and though I love it dearly, it needs more!

If they make a second season of FB, I'd watch it for sure - but if they don't make one, I won't mind at all. While I really liked the anime, it's the manga that I love.

I don't think that they're going to do a second season any time soon, because many anime furuba fans were dissappointed with ending of the manga. That's all I can say without disclosing any spoilers... Personally, I'd be estatic to see more Furuba anime. I'm hopelessly addicted to anything furuba, be it manga, anime or doujinshi. X)
Oh wow, I'd just be estatic.

I don't think that a sequel will be made. I remember my anime buddies also telling me about the studio making a very firm decision not to go further than what was produced even before the season was finished I think....anyway, I have read the comic (half of it) and watched the anime and I love both. The reason why I love the anime so much is because the animation and sound effects enhance the comical or dramatic moments in the book, which I find very enjoyable too. The anime ending may be abrupt, but I have the manga so I'm not disappointed...muahahaha =P

i loved the anime, and still love the manga. i son't think that a second season would do the manga any justice though. THe ending of the anime diverges from the manga to much that they would need to forget that the last two episodes ever happened.

Micheal Arch

I heard that they did sonething where everybody had to make a 1,000 cranes to make season 4 of Furuba. I'd like to see Rin and Kuereno(my sign, I'm a rooster!)!

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.