Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fruits Basket Ending/Sequel - Minitokyo

Fruits Basket Ending/Sequel

Tagged under Fruits Basket

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

aww i would luv to see a sequel to Furuba! the ending in the anime was kinda bad...it really left me hangin...n' now i'm dyin to read the manga. ><

It would be nice to see a sequel to Fruits Basket. The manga has so much more than the anime does twice over. I think we all were displeased with the ending to the anime but I don't think they we be doing a sequel. Although I wouldn't mind if they did.

zakaro

zakaro

I'm your princess

the manga in japan it's near to an ending... maybe the're waiting the manga to end and then starting the second season of the anime?
i really don't know, but i love the manga, and the anime was tooooo cute ^^ i'm looking forward the second season :D

@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*
This is my latest wall...
Signature

i really hope there is a sequel. this anime is one of my favorites. still waiting for the manga to release for this month. anyways. where did you hear about this romer? i, personaly dont think there will be one.

MysticTiger

MysticTiger

Storyteller

I read something that was written by the owner of Tokyopop that said "..when the anime ends because it has caught upto where the manga story is and must wait until more of the manga is released.....like a continuation of the fruits basket anime."
So, yeah. Straight from a producer of english anime/manga themselves.
...although, they have been known to be wrong on several occasions. n_n;

i didnt find anything on Anime News Network, so maybe its just a hunch they have going on.

Hopefully, I love furuba.

I do hope for a second season. ><

[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

Quote by silvermoolightI heard that they did sonething where everybody had to make a 1,000 cranes to make season 4 of Furuba. I'd like to see Rin and Kuereno(my sign, I'm a rooster!)!

Yeahh I think I read about that^^
I was expecting to see Rin in the first season, but then just stopped. OX

Quote by MysticTigerI read something that was written by the owner of Tokyopop that said "..when the anime ends because it has caught upto where the manga story is and must wait until more of the manga is released.....like a continuation of the fruits basket anime."
So, yeah. Straight from a producer of english anime/manga themselves.
...although, they have been known to be wrong on several occasions. n_n;

Well this raises my spirits :P

Quote by sthenia
If you have the domestic DVDs (in the extras) there is a clip of the director Akitaro Daichi being asked about a second season. He looked very very discouraging of the idea. Maybe his mind has changed since then, but from what I can tell they would at least have to get a new director because Daichi sensei didn't look too thrilled with the idea. ^_^

I can't think why they wouldn't want to make a second series after the success of the first. :(

Quote by sthenia
I echo everyone's idea that the manga is a lot better than the anime. ^_^ I'm anxiously waiting for #12. ^_^

I'm not much of a manga girl. Infact, I don't think I've read one ever.
I like the movement and sounds bringing the characters to life :P
But I suppose I should read the FB manga cos I'm despo..-_-

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I've been hearing these rumors about a sequel but I kinda had a hunch they would be false. Most animes don't get sequels these days, but there have nbeen a few so I dunno. The end kinda left me hanging n wanting for more, so I just read the manga hehe...

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

Hmmm I too would love to see a second season and signed the petition from FUnimation, but so far... I guess it's still in negotiation? Rin and Hatsuharu! Uotani and the ... guy... zodiac... rooster!... and Akito's big role in the zodiac, WOW they have to do it! As for continuity, it didn't stop Hellsing from having an OAV made sooooo who knows!

man i wish they would put it on adult swim so we can watch it

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by SongbladeHmmm I too would love to see a second season and signed the petition from FUnimation, but so far... I guess it's still in negotiation? Rin and Hatsuharu! Uotani and the ... guy... zodiac... rooster!... and Akito's big role in the zodiac, WOW they have to do it! As for continuity, it didn't stop Hellsing from having an OAV made sooooo who knows!

Funimation shouldn't be the company u should petition with for a sequel. It should be the animation studio that originallly created it in Japan that u should talk too hehe. Funimation only licensed and released it in the States.

sylvacoer

sylvacoer

The Narrator

I wanna sequel! >.< Damn they left us hanging at the end of hte anime, and so much stuff happens in the manga - we didn't even meet three of the zodiac! And i want more of my hana-sama! *SD's and pitches a tantrum*

Signature

like everyone has mentioned, i would really like the see a sequel. although the anime was great, i thought that the ending a little too abrupt. awww...fruit basket's such a cute anime though! =D

I'm not sure about the rumors about a sequel to FB. I hope to god they do have one because an ending like that would really be sad since the storyline has a lot of potential. Well until the time comes when we find out you should consider reading the manga although I don't even think that's done being translated yet or released (that I know of). The storyline really goes way beyond what the ending of the anime is and it's getting really good >_<.

NOTE:
If anyone happens to know has the FB manga past volume 18 drop me a line ^_^' I've been stuck here trying to find the rest but havn't had any luck with it >_>

sageOfEarth

sageOfEarth

Mars Star Power!!!!

i've seen mny rumors lyk this
on myspace,they say it's isn't
likely though.Srri

I luv the manga as well,it is
still a big hit

merged: 03-26-2006 ~ 09:42am
likely though.Srri

still a big hit

merged: 03-26-2006 ~ 09:44am
likely though.Srri

still a big hit

don't say what you think i am

(SPOILERS) Oh they left soooo much out in the TV series. They gave us a whole bunch o' problems that the characters face and don't even show how they're resolved! What happened with Momiji and his mom? What about Ayame and his relationship with Yuki? And does Ritsu get more assertive? What about Rin and the rooster? They completely left them out. And relationships! RELATIONSHIPS! Does Hiro become the knight for Kisa as he wanted? What about Hatori and his love life? WHAT ABOUT TOHRU KYO AND YUKI? WHO DOES TOHRU END UP WITH? BOTH?
*sigh* sorry. I freaked. HA! @.@

merged: 04-13-2006 ~ 04:58am
ya anyway, i wanna see what happens next. PLEASE let there be a sequel!
(\_/)
(0.0)
(><)
/_|_\
yay!

well, Tohru sure ends up with Kyo.
The anime really leaves out tons of stuff.
I would say the manga is better.
Hopefully the manga will continue to come out, i have read almost all of the manga so far, just a few more chapters to go!

HALLO YES IT IS I YOUR NEIGHBROHOOD FRIEND PARINOIDANDROID TO GIVE YOU THE LATEST SCOOP.
1. THE MANGA IS MUCH MUCH BETTER THEN THE ANIME.
2.AKITO IS A GIRL (CHAPTER 97)
3.YUKI LOVES MATCHI (TREASURER FOR THE STUDENT DEFENCE FORCE.)
4.nao (SEC. OF SDF) LOVES MITOKO (PRESIDENT OF THE PRINCE YUKI FAN CLUB)
5.akito CUTS RIN'S HAIR.
6.akito PUSHED RIN OUT OF WINDOW AND LEFT HER HOSPITLIZED (THIS IS WHEN SHE BROKE UP WITH HARU AND THE ONLY WITNESS TO THIS WAS HIRO AND HE PROMISED TO KEEP IT A SECRET)
7.kyo KNEW KYOKO (TOHRU'S MOM DUH!) AND WAS THERE THE DAY SHE DIED. hE INFACT COULD HAVE SAVED TOHRU'S MOM BUT IT WOULD HAVE REVEALED THE CURSE (THIS IS WHY HE STANDS BEFORE HER GRAVE WITH 'FEELINGS OF REGREAT')
8. MANABE KNOWS TOHRU BECAUSE HE YELLED AT HER WHEN HIS GIRLFRIEND'S DAD DIED IN THE ACCIDENT AS WELL. (HIS GIRLFRIEND WAS NOT PLEASED WITH THIS ACTION.)
9.tohru SPEAKS LIKE HER FATHER TO PROVE THAT SHE IS HIS AS HER FAMILY SEEMS TO THINK THAT SINCE SHE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HIM THAT SHE WASN'T HIS CHILD.
10.after THE DEATH OF TOHRU'S FATHER KYOKO TRIED TO KILL HER SELF.
11.there WAS A CINDERELLA PLAY OF WHICH WAS TAPED AND TOHRU ASKED MOMIJI TO GIVE IT TO KURENO AS UO WAS IN IT.
12.momiji LOVES TOHRU
13.tohru MUTUALLY LOVES KYO
14.shigure LOVES AKITO (A LONG TIME AGO SHIGURE SLEPT WITH REN AKITO'S MOTHER TO GET BACK AT AKITO FOR CHOOSING KURENO OVER HIM SELF.)
15. AAYA AND MINE ARE AN ITEM! *SOB*
16.matchi (MUCH LIKE ALMOST EVERY FURUBA CHARACTER) HAS A MOTHER COMPLEX. HER MOTHER KICKED HER OUT BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT THAT SHE TRIED HURT HER LITTLE BROTHER. HER MOTHER ALWAYS DEMANDED PERFECTION A REQUEST THAT HAS LEAD MATCHI TO BECOME A SOCIAL MISFIT. SHE IS ALSO MANABE'S HALF SISTER.
16.kyo CONFRUNTS DAD AND IS RELEASED FROM CURSE.
17.kureno HAS BEEN FREE THROUGHT THE TIME FURUBA STARTED.
18 HIRO GETS SET FREE
19.akito AND TOHRU BECOME FRIENDS AFTER SHE FEELS REJECTED BY KYO
20. TOHRU HAS A TERRIBLE ACCEDENT SHE FALLS OFF A CLIFF WHILE OFFERING HER HAND TO AKITO. THIS IS WHERE SHE RECIVES HER FIRST KISS FROM KYO AFTER HE COMES SEES HER (YUKI CALLS 911 AND SHIGURE CALLS HATORI WHERE WE FIND OUT THAT KURENO'S BEEN HOSPITALIZED FOR HIS UH.....FIGHT....WITH A KNIFE.)

THERE IS A WHOLE LOT MORE DRAMA BUT I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING IT DOWN

YOURS AFFECTIONATLY PARINOIDANDROID.

ah...spoilers...no......o..o.....o.....o...(...)

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i was probably one of the few people that liked the ending, but i wouldnt mind seeing a sequel for sure :D

Signature Image

i hope they do make a second season for fruits basket!

That'd be awesome, a second season.
But even so, the anime ended so differently to manga ... it a bit screwded up now. Different questions are raised and stuff.

It'd take some real talent to change it back...

aaaackkk! if there's an ending sequel to furuba, im definately going to see it though if i dont like the ending....screw it...hahahhahaa....butta yeah, the manga was actually a lot better than the animation....

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.