Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fruits Basket Ending/Sequel - Minitokyo

Fruits Basket Ending/Sequel

Tagged under Fruits Basket

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

I'd love a sequel too, but I doubt there's going to be one, fans have been begging for years ><

I doubt there's going to be a second season, at least from the information I got from last years Animenext (2005). They had a panel where one of the voice actresses and the Director of the anime were the guests, and they were asked whether or not there was going to be a second season. The Director said that they had tried to get the mangaka to agree to a second season, but the mangaka replied saying that she was satisifed with the ending and that it
"tied up all the loose ends." Of course, I totally disagree with that statement, but that's supposedly what the mangaka had said.

As for the papercranes that were to be sent to the mangaka, I have no idea what happened with that. Anyone have a followup?

Since the manga series has progressed well beyond where the show left off, I believe fans *deserve* a second season. As unlikely as that is. Anyone here remember an anime by the name of Kare Kano? Same situation; only one season. Darn.

I think the anime was well done, and of course of the continued manga is fantastic, if they did make a second season they have alot of catching up to do. which is fine of course. i haven't heard anything about a second season coming out, but who knows, maybe they're just throwing us off cuz they haven't decided yet, or maybe there are problems that they don't want the public knowing about until they have a handle on things. i expect a second season at some point, but who knows when it's ever going to happen.

what's da newest volume of the manga?

auraderecca

auraderecca

-//*Ms.J

Well, i hope for FB to have a 2nd season. I heard that there may be a second season on the way, so I hope it is really true. Cannot wait for this to come true.

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Nope. I don't want a sequel. I love the ending perfectly well for the Manga. Another run might ruin the story. :p

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

I haven't hear anything but I wish this could hapen ^^

Proud member of " Land of Dreams "
Signature Image
Close the world... open the next

The manga finishes at 130 right? I wasn't sure because everything was wrapped up pretty quickly. But I agree with syivese, a sequel to the manga would be weird...and kind of defeat the whole purpose of the plot. A sequel to the *anime* however, is a different matter.

@hitokiri007: tied up loose ends = lots of unanswered questions...grr

I've got a question, does anyone know if all 22 FB manga will be translated to english?

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

Quote by CoolCruelGirlI've got a question, does anyone know if all 22 FB manga will be translated to english?

Eventually they all will be. Just be patient. :) Right now they're only up to #15 which comes out in December. It takes time to translate things. Good things come to those who wait. ;)

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

well the manga is currently up till vol 20 n i bought it like 3 mths ago... i dun think there would b any sequel for the anime n i think the manga is also comin to an end soon

well, unlike most people, i am a yukixtohru fan. after a few volumes of the manga, i spoiled the entire story with the MAGIC OF WIKIPEDIA and i found out that kyo and tohru ended up together, which totally sucked for me. then i watched the anime, and i didn't really mind the ending because it didn't have tohru end up with anyone. i like that better because i would rather have her not end up with anyone then end up with kyo. if they do make a sequel, i really hope that it will be yukixtohru so that the fans of that couple can be happy :) and then the fans of kyoxtohru can be happy with the manga's ending.

Quote by pawprint0110well, unlike most people, i am a yukixtohru fan. after a few volumes of the manga, i spoiled the entire story with the MAGIC OF WIKIPEDIA and i found out that kyo and tohru ended up together, which totally sucked for me. then i watched the anime, and i didn't really mind the ending because it didn't have tohru end up with anyone. i like that better because i would rather have her not end up with anyone then end up with kyo. if they do make a sequel, i really hope that it will be yukixtohru so that the fans of that couple can be happy :) and then the fans of kyoxtohru can be happy with the manga's ending.

I did exactly the same...by accident though. I am also a YukixTohru fan. I was dissappointed when i read (by accident ^.^) that kyo and tohru were together at the end. But i love these books, i really do. But something tells me. Thats it for Furuba, while i would be over the moon for more to be made i think it finished when the curse was broken. Theres not much more to write about now. ALthough if there is any i think it ought to stay Kyo and Tohru as it would be odd to twist the story at that interval. I am wishing for more so much, but it doesn't seem likely.

Hi!
:sweat: I want that their come a second season so i can see what between Kyo and Thoru Happens like bffypotter068 said and i also want to know who will be with Yuki (Man he is so hot!) X-P ;)

I really like Fruits Basket (anime) to have a sequel... the animes ending really sucked... I understand that at that time, the manga still wasn't finished, but now that the manga is finished, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't produce a sequel to Fruits Basket. with the manga ending beautifully, the anime really needs a concrete ending..

I agree... they don't need to make a second season, they can just make an OVA of the following chapters! It would really make me happy!

well it was acceptale^^ but it could always have a better ending. so it would be fun if it came a second seasong.

well. it didn't really like i had hope for. so. if it's coming a second seasong i hope it's a good one.

Mamoru Mono Nado Nai

I like the ending of the manga than the anime.

I do not get the ending of the manga. I know Kyo and Tohru ended up together, but whats up with the last scene, where by there is a child appearing, and i cannot see clearly the faces of the parents. Can someone tell me what happened? Thanks so much.

well it was ok. But it could have been better! it's so much that happens in the manga!

Ravenstar90

Ravenstar90

{ Innocent Smiley }

I never read the manga, and the anime ending was kind of confusing...ok not really but I guess I didn't like it....

I didn

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.