Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chobits: What if persocoms were real? (And if you had one?) - Minitokyo

Chobits: What if persocoms were real? (And if you had one?)

Tagged under Chobits

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

I would wish for it to be real as well, I can also find it quite disturbing that they have reached capabilities that a human cannot do. But to have a persocom as a friend and companion would be nice, If I were to have a persocom I'd like a mobile persocom. I could talk to it if I were to ever get bored, and it could help me with my studies, my homework, and math...uhh...hate math!

chadakoon

chadakoon

albularyong batungbakal

=_=

yeah, homework definitely.
i have no time for love.
got other important things to do.

XD

I think if persocoms were real the result would be the same as in the Chobits Anime all the people would eventually end of obsessing and falling in love with there persocoms...I think that, that is fine though...I also think that most people would use them for eh....... pleasure if yal know what I mean but I think it would be awesome I'd make it record Anime and Songs for me ^_^ it would be so fun I'd get 2 a guy one and a laptop one ooooooh they are so cute!

If you don't want to see something you just close your eyes...........
If you don't wnat to feel something can you just close your heart?

i would get an extremely cute girl one and have it follow me everywhere and i would treat it with care and love like a real person. of course i would share my be with it (dont get bad ideas). i would have it do what i want and let it do what it wants whenever it wants to.

merged: 02-28-2006 ~ 12:06pm
be=bed* :)

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

An interesting question, and one I have been thinking about, ever since I started purchasing the Manga..

I, personally, would not mind, were Persocoms created. I'd most likely use one for housework, and such. Most household means would be what I'd use one for, but as for falling for one, I'd actually have to be in that kind of situation to actually, honestly answer that question. Not saying I would, but not saying I wouldn't, either. If anything, it'd most likely be some sort of situation like with the manager of the bakery, were I to fall for one; not really thinking about it, but suddenly falling for the Persocom. (sorry, kind of forgot his name.. ^_^' )

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

idll be HELLLLLA COOOL if persocoms did excisted!1!

merged: 05-30-2006 ~ 07:56am
http://www.gaiaonline.com!

That'd be awesome. If humans can one day port our consciousnesses into robots and give ourselves much greater intellect, while maintaining ourselves my life would be nearly perfect.

screamokid4evr

screamokid4evr

SCREAMOCHiCK...LOL

id make one my slave..lol

if we had persocomes, they would be expensie, people will be really lazy, and it would be cool, but who would be able to afford one?, with the programs for it and the persocom itself, but man it would be awsome,

i heard that people have actually created robots that look like humans....idk if its tru....but it kind ofscares me....cu slike wat if they get out of controll and take over the wrld....

as to vq's orignal question:
I would like to have one like Sumomo, purely for the uses it has as a machine... i doubt I would be able to fall in love with a machine, however, I for one cannot say what it would be like if say we had lived in such a world...

one's POV could be changed drastically when actually faced with the problem... as for the fact of having machines around, I would say from a view of how people are being treated and how we could get hurt in some cases, I would say machines would be ideal (e.g. construction workers or miners)...

Evla

Evla

Japanese wannabe

it would be so cool to have a persocom. like having a friend. a very clever friend. ^_^

Love is all around

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

lols i wouldnt have sex with it. I mean its a robo and i prefer real live babies

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

I wish persocoms were real, but only Chobits. Otherwise human-computer relationships would be doomed because other persocoms can't love back. They can only do what they're programmed to do. It would be heartbreaking to know that no matter how hard you try, you could never make it work. Otherwise i'd never consider being with a persocom. I'd probably have one, but i'd be in a relationship with a real human being.

I've only watched 4 eps. and heard what's going on by a friend. But to answer your ? I would like to have a persocom. It can help be my calculator cause I always do it in my head lol. I would use it to help me clean my home and shopping. It would also keep me company on days that I am bored lol . :)

I would use persocoms for computer things. they are useful in the anime.my homework maybe fix my ipod! lol
and other things that'll be cool but no not fall in love w/ a persocoms it can't replace a real man or woman. and no i don't really want a world that's too perfect i mean that'll be great but then at the same time it might be boring. humans are born flawed and we try to do something and discover things oursleves. if u get what i mean

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

mm... ther is no such thing as perfekt... an... people's morals are different... so... you kant really say if creating persokoms is morally right or rong... people also hav different reaktions to hao to interact with theyr persokom... so... if they fall in lov with them... its not like we kan stop them... we are human after all...
m.i.a.

Well if they were real id sure love to have one! Because i actually have something to open up to. And never ending internet without having your parents to bug you all day and night about how your not supposed to use them when your studying.. ^_^

It would be interesting if Persocoms really exist, and I think Persocoms will be reality soon (50 years). GearStalker05, I'm not concerned about 'Second Renaissance' because we don't need AI to selfdestruct. We're enough. AI doesn't exist because we're not ready to share space with different kinds of intelligent life. Still...

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I love Chobits! I have the the whole volumes! I just love it! But to anser your question, I would simply teach it things and try not to get too attached to it like Hideki did. ^_^' That would be really awesome!

Signature Image

heh heh heh, what goods a computer if you cant, er, have some fun with it? Man, thats just the kind of fun youd have with those things. I've read Chobits and all and i guess i couldnt resist a little make out session with it every once in a while. Of course i would quit if i was in a serious relationship, but i guess i'd never be able to convince her that i'm not screwin' around with it

comzcat

comzcat

Love ecchi related things

lmao, nice topic...well I dont think I would go as far to marry one and do it with a persocom, lmao

I would use it for anime and manga @_@ *thinks of all the anime and manga i could watch/read*

And of course for homework =DD

[Reviving dead topic]
While I quickly read over this topic I was puzzled by how many ppl here have 'passed' on the idea of a persacom relationship. So if I might I'll pose this question to all is it not true that people can can form bonds between objects being inanimate or living, for example pets, or perhaps or even something more along the lines of a painting, or even something a little more like a car ? So if persacoms had all the personality that Chii had I believe I would at least like to try...

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 102 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.