Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 best way to kill time? - Minitokyo

best way to kill time?

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

hm for me well..the best way to kill time is shopping. XD seriously. OX

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

write all of the three letter words you can think of... jk uh play my emulators

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

space out .......watch anime........read manga........listen to music and space out........and going online thats wut i do.

leadehua

leadehua

Haro

I think doing a vector trace can really kill time. 2 and a half days wasted for me.

Signature
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/178802/
-Within lies there is truth, the hard part is telling where is the truth. >.<
-Sleep is good. ^_^

kill time?
shopping, yeah, it steals your whole day seriously
messaging online too

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

replying to forums

Signature

bindermichi

bindermichi

Slayer of Tomatoes

a 45mm?

Playing online games, talking to people on the net, surfing the net, listening to music, and SLEEP yah sleep that really kills time.

Sleep. 100% effective in killing time. Believe me.

best was to kill the time is to do homework and help others.. if they need it... if you are bored in house or staying alone... then you should watch t.v or have any homework do it.. manypeople kill there time in many fun or interesting stuff they like, shopping, out with friends etc... if you are school girl...and got homework and want to kill or pass the time...best way is to do the homework... andsee how much it kill your time.. i now that study is a boring thing but you donot have a choice...well... in my school holiday i kill my most times in studys... so it is seriously your choice...

akatsukiotoko

akatsukiotoko

jus like that

get urself a light meal...with a newspaper make urself comfortable

'Signature Image'
I AM A HAPPY MAN 14/11/2005-2/12/2005 IS MY GENERAL EXAMS wish me luck!!!!!!!!

Go online, sleeping and daydreaming...

Signature

Go to school/institute/academy or else... Kills the whole day. Seriously, try it... :)

Have no fear - bART is here !

In School-play cards, do homework, listen to music
Home-Video games, anime, DDR, art stuff
Life-School

Homework, playin games, and sleepin kill alot of time.

playing games or watchin a movie

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

having fun...with anything that entertaning you...thats the best choice i think...
well
if you do excitic things too...(i've some ideas on my mind but..that ideas you wouldn't do them...) XD

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

gekiganger

Reckless Flyer

ANIME and online Games :D with console games also :D

but for outgoing people. go out :D

Rock n Roll FIRE!!
:D SIG DISABLED :D
Rock n Roll FIRE!!

Gizoku

Gizoku

Hopeless Romantic

video games, sleep, computer, watching tv, drawing, reading mangas, DDR, and going outside.

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

sleep... 100% effective unless you were everslept and can't sleep more

Signature

video games...heading banging to music...and reading ^^

Gaming, anime, music, perhaps read a good book. Anything to keep your mind occupied, right?

sleeping huh. hm. i'm not tht kind of sleeping person. :) could stay up all night if i want. XD

Foruming, gaming, watching anime..... all the above that's already been mentioned. ^^; Or if you don't have a computer, sit and evesdrop on people's conversations. It's a lot of fun, people talk about lots of stupid things. XD

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.