Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 .:.Soukyuu No Fafner.:. - Minitokyo

.:.Soukyuu No Fafner.:.

Tagged under Soukyuu no Fafner

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

So... I just finished watching the last episode of Soukyuu No Fafner and I'm annoyed and... oh yea! SAD :(

I'm looking for fans of this anime, people with whom I could discuss/talk about the plot, characters, the ending... or whatever comes to your mind...

I'm feeling kinda lonely here, so if there's anyone around who likes the anime, please come and keep me company XD lol

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

updated category ID. Please remember to put new in-depth threads in the proper series category to help sort the forums. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Char-Aznabel

Char-Aznabel

*{~Phantom Pain~}*

i love that anime :) and fav character is soushi cuz he's like Kira from gundam seed , don't worry there is an OVA for this series ;)

Signature Image

kailone

wandering dreams...

eeee, i watched fafner, and i liked it so much, i filled a project on "all about me" with pictures of it XD pretty pictures, too...

--Moon--

gazing up in ebon skies,
I hear the darkness call

admiring the cool warmth
of its radiance,

seeing the weak light wane
through the glass window.

holding my hand up
to the moonlight,

a pale silhouette
contrasts the shadows.

it is here that it shall rise.
above...

me, me, me!
i watched it and i liked it a lot
the ending was sad, but with a touch of hope there
so it's not all bad, right?
really knew how to tug heartstrings though :(

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Me is fan of fafner XD Honestly, people here who support kazukixsoushi? I support kazukixsoushi, soushixmaya and mayaxkazuki. XD XD XD I have a fanlisting for mayaxkazuki as well!

is it really that good? i have the entire series but i just cant seem to get past the 2nd episode...can some one tell me whats so good about it?

for me, it's just really interesting to watch, the different relationships and how they evolve throughout the series
the world-building is also very good although the conflict with the aliens is never really explained to my satisfaction

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Quote by drahcirgnusis it really that good? i have the entire series but i just cant seem to get past the 2nd episode...can some one tell me whats so good about it?

Well, I guess it's a matter of taste. I loved the aime, but may be some other people didn't like it at all.

But, since you have the entire series and you've only watched 2 episodes, may be it would be a good idea to give it a try. It could be worth it ;)

In my opinion, it gets more interesting as the episodes go by.

What I like about Fafner...?

-The way the picture the war. The fact that the island where they are is isolated from the rest of the human race. The way the rest of the world feels about the war with the aliens and how their views differ from those who live in the island...

-The character devolopment. There is a LOT of character development, but it's occurs in a slow and natural way, which is exactelay why I like it.
-The drama. Lots and lots of drama. Main characters can die in this anime.

-The interaction between characters. I find it really interesting. There is no typical relationships between characters. The way they handle the relationships between all of the characters it's quite unique and above all, it's feels real.

-The music and the animation are definitely a plus :)

-The characters are nice to look at XD

-The philosophical side of the series. There's a lot of douts and questions going on... And in the mean while you end up asking those questions yourself. At least I did.

-The way they made humans-aliens relation.

And I think I'll stop now ^_^' Although I could keep writing lol

I liked the serie.
I found the beginning boring but the second part was great.

I love this anime.
Philosophy aside, I loved the character development.
The characters were so well developed, I managed to love most of them. That's why when things happened to them, i actually felt sad!

And the best thing is, the characters die! They do not have some immunity thing or will revive crap. They are actually mortal. It pains to see them end their lives, but it works for the story and the tragedy that it is.

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Read my review! XP

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

This anime is awesome! I would definetly recommend it to anyone. It kinda has a similar approach to evangelion. A batch of people fighting an unknown force with kewl mechs and stuff. It has a pretty dramatic story and I luv the sounds and music used. It really caught me. It kinda has its downs (can get boring at times). I like the anime nonetheless...

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

My sentiments exactly! ><

Yeah, the whole thing's totally beautiful ^^ and the music is soothing, and with all the complicated relationships of human nature....

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

This anime is just fantastic. The music is very beautiful and suits the serie very well. The characters' story is so well written that it makes you feel as if you have a bond with them. My fav. character is Kazuki (hehe, I'm always going for the heroes) Anyway, Fafner is my number 3 favorite anime. I recommend it to all of ya !

..::Kira::..

Signature Image

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I'm glad to hear that there are fans of Fafner in MT! Cifiryn's happy XD Yay!

Quote by kaede85And the best thing is, the characters die! They do not have some immunity thing or will revive crap. They are actually mortal. It pains to see them end their lives, but it works for the story andthe tragedy that it is.

Yep, I second that! Although it was sooo sad for me to watch the last episode, characters' development and their death (how and why they die and what it ment for the story) was a big plus in Fafner.

My fav. character is Soushi! lol I always end up liking the "silent heroes" ^_^' If you know what I mean.

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

You all are in the same thing i am ^^
the story is not really new, but... they knew how to did it!
the characters, the fafners, the festums, the music... the design... all is very carefull ^^
it is ABSOLUTLY my favourite anime ^^....
you have to give it a chance if you havent watched it already :D

~ We can fly together ~

it's an awesome anime that I would definately recommend. Lots of people say it's a ripoff of several different animes but that's not true. It has similarities but it's unique ^^ I heard that the OVA is a prequel to the series tho... is that true?

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Quote by lonekaiit's an awesome anime that I would definately recommend. Lots of people say it's a ripoff of several different animes but that's not true. It has similarities but it's unique ^^ I heard that the OVA is a prequel to the series tho... is that true?

I think it is, but I'm not sure. It may have something to do with Soushi and the "out side world" but, again, I'm not sure! I do hope so, since Soushi is my fav. character XD

I agree with you, I think that Fafner is very unique and I love it!

I'm a potential fan... well, I'm TOTALLY OBSESSED with Gundam Seed and Gundam SEed Destiny and almost mistook this for a sequel because the art style totally pwns, so I'm downloading the first episode now. But WHERE do I download the rest? All the torrents are dead and I'm clueless! Help!

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Quote by Rogue11SticksI'm a potential fan... well, I'm TOTALLY OBSESSED with Gundam Seed and Gundam SEed Destiny and almost mistook this for a sequel because the art style totally pwns, so I'm downloading the first episode now. But WHERE do I download the rest? All the torrents are dead and I'm clueless! Help!

Well, Fafner doesn't have a lot in common with SEED, the only think I can think of, is cute guys piloting awesome robots XD

But anyways, I liked both SEED and Fafner, so hopefully you'll like it too :D Just remember that the first couple of episodes are not the best...

And about the torrents, sorry I can't help you... I don't use torrents, I don't even know HOW to use torrents :(

Well, if its cute guys (since I drool over Athrun on a daily basis) in awesome robots I'ma ll in for it! I found a torrent on boxtorrents with the entire series, but none of the Seeders are being very useful at the moment. If you find a site that DOES have something of use, just tell me! ;) Thanks so much! ^__^

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

Well... the OVA IS a prequel and it was on air the past 12/29/2005 ^^
and... is so nice, you have to watch it :D
anyway... ^^

~ We can fly together ~

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.