Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 .:.Soukyuu No Fafner.:. - Minitokyo

.:.Soukyuu No Fafner.:.

Tagged under Soukyuu no Fafner

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Quote by youkaisWell... the OVA IS a prequel and it was on air the past 12/29/2005 ^^
and... is so nice, you have to watch it :D
anyway... ^^

Thanks for the info :D
Do you know where to find it? I'm dying to see it!

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

you can find it in Tokyo Toshokan ^^ or even in IsoHunt :D
i hope you enjoy it ^^

~ We can fly together ~

Sleepyhead65

Sleepyhead65

The Super MuffinMan

I cried my eyes out while watching the last episode >_<

And the new OVA was really really sad too >_<

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

Quote by Sleepyhead65I cried my eyes out while watching the last episode >_<
And the new OVA was really really sad too >_<

I love the angst ones :P and SnF without doubt, is pretty SAD. Both, the seria and the Special TV (it is not a OVA ^^U) are so... so angsty

anyway, if you want to know ;), there will be some new stuff of SnF for sale soon:

Sokyu no Fafner Right Of Left Original Soundtrack (Title subject to change)
Release: 2006/03/08 | CD

Drama CD Sokyu no Fafner Vol.2 -GONE/ARRIVE-
Release: 2006/01/12 | CD

angela 3rd Album (Title subject to change)
Release: 2006/03/15 | CD

~ We can fly together ~

Guts

Guts

Branded

It's one of my favorite animes, ask away.

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

can anybody tell me where to get the OVA without using torrent ><

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Quote by kyubinarutocan anybody tell me where to get the OVA without using torrent ><

Well I download it using the program called eMule. If you are not familiar with it here their site:
http://www.emule-project.net/home/perl/general.cgi?l=1

I was soooooooo happy to get it, although I really wanted it to be a continuation to the series (and it's not) >.< May be you will like it that way? :)

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

Quote by kyubinarutocan anybody tell me where to get the OVA without using torrent ><

if you dont want use emule either, i can upload it for you, just tell me if you want ^^

~ We can fly together ~

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

thanks for that ^^
Anyway I am opening a Soukyuu no Fafner fansite. Is there anybody interested in helping me out?

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

Quote by kyubinarutothanks for that ^^
Anyway I am opening a Soukyuu no Fafner fansite. Is there anybody interested in helping me out?

What kind of help? *---* i want to, but, i am not so util sometimes ^^
i hope that you need, i will can do it :D

~ We can fly together ~

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

Well, compare to Gundam Seed/Destiny. I say that Soukyuu no Fafner is better. Gundam Seed is good but Soukyuu no Fafner has better story line and plot.

PS: Sorry to all GS/D fans.

Signature

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

Quote by LeenaWell, compare to Gundam Seed/Destiny. I say that Soukyuu no Fafner is better. Gundam Seed is good but Soukyuu no Fafner has better story line and plot.

PS: Sorry to all GS/D fans.

^^ i am agree with you :D
I used to be a GSeed fan, but i have watched fafner and i fall in love at first sight... fafner is just "SHORT" and full, not innecesary things and in every episode there is something that you HAVE to watch ^_____^

~ We can fly together ~

epsilon86

Scanner

epsilon86

Epsilon

Soukyuu no fafner is definitely one of my top favourite. I totally love it and all of the characters. There definitely alot of character development in this anime serie and it occur very naturally. I cannot describe how much i like it. It really make a big impression on me . So guys look up for the fanart that i gonna do for this.

From all you guys saying, I'm getting interested in watching this. Can someone give me info on the major characters? I don't care if it has spoiler.

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

Quote by epsilon86Soukyuu no fafner is definitely one of my top favourite. I totally love it and all of the characters. There definitely alot of character development in this anime serie and it occur very naturally. I cannot describe how much i like it. It really make a big impression on me . So guys look up for the fanart that i gonna do for this.

I love fafner too, i am glad that you liked it too ^^ (wanna see that fanart!)

And YAMAMOTOYOHKO...
i wont spoil a thing ^^U
But i can say that if you like mechas, drama and action (maybe LITTLE of comedy) you HAVE to watch fafner ^^
if a say something... i will ruin the story ^^U

~ We can fly together ~

epsilon86

Scanner

epsilon86

Epsilon

I am currently working on the outlining and colouring. It should be finishing soon. Just hope that you guys will like it. It will feature all the characters that i like.

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

i think i will take a look at it ;)
YEAh! fafner love!

~ We can fly together ~

Daemoro

Daemoro

Charatouille or Bust

Quote by cifirynIn my opinion, it gets more interesting as the episodes go by.

What I like about Fafner...?

-The way the picture the war. The fact that the island where they are is isolated from the rest of the human race. The way the rest of the world feels about the war with the aliens and how their views differ from those who live in the island...

-The character devolopment. There is a LOT of character development, but it's occurs in a slow and natural way, which is exactelay why I like it.
-The drama. Lots and lots of drama. Main characters can die in this anime.

-The interaction between characters. I find it really interesting. There is no typical relationships between characters. The way they handle the relationships between all of the characters it's quite unique and above all, it's feels real.

-The music and the animation are definitely a plus :)

-The characters are nice to look at XD

-The philosophical side of the series. There's a lot of douts and questions going on... And in the mean while you end up asking those questions yourself. At least I did.

-The way they made humans-aliens relation.

And I think I'll stop now ^_^' Although I could keep writing lol

Quoted for truth. I'm onward to vol. 4 of the series, still awating vol. 5 to come. Hell of a great series.

According to my calculations, your problem doesn't exist.

Oh, and mostly anti-celeb/anti-Hollywood/anti-commercial since 1978

i`m still watching this anime and it was rather sad la.... ya the browse on this anime is set as the wrong genre, comedy! But sometimes i need abit of thinking to knw what the show is talking about... Ya and the ost was quite nice and special in a way...

I've only watched up to episode 13....but so far I gotta say it's good. the story's really impressive and touching. I watched it right after I watched Gundam Seed...is it just me, or does Kazuki look like Athrun? (or SHinn asuka of GSD) Hooray for angsty bishies.

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

Quote by firemisteI've only watched up to episode 13....but so far I gotta say it's good. the story's really impressive and touching. I watched it right after I watched Gundam Seed...is it just me, or does Kazuki look like Athrun? (or SHinn asuka of GSD) Hooray for angsty bishies.

AHahah yes, Fafner is sad and a title that requires to think a bit (or a lot XD).
ANyway, yes also, kazuki looks like Shinn more than Asuran ^^U
But, well, they are good looking ;)

~ We can fly together ~

hi all......i watched ep 1 -3 onli...so sad...i wana watch it finish.....i hope kazuki and maya will go together in the end..><....they look so cute together man! aaaaaa.....i juz love them to be together! ^^....hope u guys tink so too....tell me if u do or do not....e-mail me abt it at:
shadowsluvanime@yahoo.com.au
hope to c ur replies^^...bb

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

Quote by jean33hi all......i watched ep 1 -3 onli...so sad...i wana watch it finish.....i hope kazuki and maya will go together in the end..><....they look so cute together man! aaaaaa.....i juz love them to be together! ^^....hope u guys tink so too....tell me if u do or do not....e-mail me abt it at:
shadowsluvanime@yahoo.com.au
hope to c ur replies^^...bb

The better parts are just to come ;)
Keep watching this anime, please :D
Anyway, i like (a bit ONLY) maya, but they are NOT my favourite couple, coughcoughkazuxsoucoughcough... ^.^U
See you around ^^

~ We can fly together ~

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I liked it. I don't really know why, but it has really nice themes and philosophies. Kinda like SEED, it asks the question what we're fighting for, and how, and why. and why do we exist, what we hope for, and our desires to live.

The art is pretty too. the character designer is the same as for SEED and Destiny. The Festums are so pretty, and shiny...must be a pain to animate though.

The music is beautiful, both the background music and the OP/ED (I have Separation stuck in my head now...).

yeah, I love the drama too, and the angst. You really do feel sad when characters die (I cried more than once, I admit). I also like the fact that they are able to kill their characters, that they're not omnipotent nor do they need to be revived. They all died/assimilated for a reason.

The only thing that bothers me a bit is the lack of explaination of things. I felt pretty confused about things as I was watching. I did understand things a bit more after watching the final episode and the OVA (like Soushi's reasons), but there's still unanswered questions.

The OVA was nice too. it was so sad... I cried at the end, esp with the music they have playing.

merged: 06-10-2006 ~ 08:45am
btw, anyone know why this is categorized as "comedy"? I don't see any comedy in it at all!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.