Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 .:.Soukyuu No Fafner.:. - Minitokyo

.:.Soukyuu No Fafner.:.

Tagged under Soukyuu no Fafner

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 50 total items

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

Quote by MapleRoseYou have say to many things :P

Yeah, it seems a bit like SEED; but seed is more like "fighting" anime and not so much drama... ^__^U
Anyway, fafner is a mix of so much thing i can say. I have in mind so many titles that i can easly relate with fafner (just like evangelion, for example) but the way they managed to do the things is the difference.
Maybe ALL of us keep having doubts, but they did the thing WELL, they have released so many stuff, not only the anime and the OVA (jewel! *-*). Like the dramas, the OST dramas and the character image song, for example (i didn't read the manga, so, i dont know if it explain something o..o).
Sorry for the long ^^U

PS: YEAH! the songs are so much! (my god... i have to listen it... NOW).
PS2: sorry my ULTRA-BAD english ^^U

PS3: about the "comedy", someone have done a error here... fafner is DEFINITLY NOT a comedy... XD

~ We can fly together ~

Xxgun00xX

Xxgun00xX

ALL HAIL LELOUCH FOREVER!!!!

i really luv the animee!
i finished watching it in less than 24 hours 0.0
and i really enjoy the series ^^
my fav chara was without hesitate soshi, and in second place came kanon and tsbaki-chan...
but, has anyone noticed, that kazuki-kun was really phisiically similar to Shinn Asuka from Gundam Seed Destiny...anyone agree?

Destiny is a future that has already been decided, but if it's you, Kamui, it can be changed

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 50 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.