Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SndBoX: FMA grunge wall - Minitokyo

SndBoX: FMA grunge wall

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

*first time using this so if there's anything missing thats needed tell me*
well basic grunge, i could of used a grey bg but i don't, scan came from MT, brushes came from various sources, most from devianart. in the bg u can sortof see the FMA cross, that was the first time i did something like a vector on Paintshop Pro to make it, it was not fun X_X
made on: PSP 9

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/5444/fmawall9co.th.jpg

Not really anything missing, if you're refering to the information you included.

I don't see anything wrong with the wallpaper itself. The only thing that I don't like about it is the contrast between your image and the background. Like the brightness of his skin color and hair really stand out against the darker browns of your background. Not really sure what you'd do with that, but that's just my thought and opinion XD

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hmmmm, I agree with the previous post... for such a dark mood wall, I think the scan is way too bright >_<
It kinda stand out too much, maybe you should change the color balance of the scan to make it suit the scan more :D other than that, maybe you would wanna make the text and logo a bit more brighter? :)
Hope that helps ;)

Signature

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I also agree with the previous post. The scan does't fit in the wall because it is too bright. Nice work though! ^_^

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

i like it (i love dark walls )
but how others say..the scan is to bright
anyway if you like to test there a opcion on photoshop that to convert into a little dark (the opction is called to subexpose)
i don't know how to explain it....but well . if you test it out maybe you figure out how to make the part of the scan more "dark" (enough to just that out that brighness out of the scan part) (i try to do it myself but..i don't have the patient to do that to a wall that doesn't belong to me)

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

Yeah, the background is really cool ^^ But the scan is too bright for the background...

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.